Where did most Black Americans come from???

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Now lemme pause for a second we gotta bring Brazil into this...

Here we will compare the Black population of Brazil with the Black population of the United States.
BACKGROUND:
About 550,000 of the 10-12 million African Slaves transported to the Americas went to the United States, which is less than 5% of the total. The majority of African Slaves went to Brazil, about 38.5%: Which translates to about 4 million Slaves.

Study_table_2.jpg

DEMOGRAPHICS of the two countries:

United States
white 79.96%, black 12.85%, Asian 4.43%, Amerindian and Alaska native 0.97%, native Hawaiian and other Pacific islander 0.18%, two or more races 1.61% (July 2007 estimate). note: a separate listing for Hispanic is not included because the US Census Bureau considers Hispanic to mean persons of Spanish/Hispanic/Latino origin including those of Mexican, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican Republic, Spanish, and Central or South American origin living in the US who may be of any race or ethnic group (white, black, Asian, etc.); about 15.1% of the total US population is Hispanic.

Brazil
The minority ethnic groups in Brazil are various non-assimilated indigenous tribes, comprising less than 1% of the population, who live in officially delimited reservations and either avoid contact with other peoples, or constitute separate social and political communities. The rest of the population can be considered a single "Brazilian" ethnic group, with highly varied racial types and backgrounds, but without clear ethnic sub-divisions. By "skin colour", or "race", the 2008 PNAD gives 48.43% White, 43.80% Multirracial, 6.84% Black, 0.58% Asian, 0.28% Amerindian, 0.07% undeclared.

Brazil - where the Black Slaves came from:

The Africans brought to Brazil belonged to two major groups: the West African and the Bantu people. West African people (previously known as Sudanese, and without connection with Sudan) were sent in large scale to Bahia. They mostly belong to the Akan (Ashanti-Fanti); Yoruba people; Ewe; Ga-Adangbe; Igbo People; Fon people; and Mandinka people. Other West African group’s native to Ghana, Benin, Guinea-Bissau and Nigeria were also subjected to slavery in Brazil. The Bantus were brought from Angola, Congo region and the Shona kingdoms from Zimbabwe and Mozambique and sent in large scale to Rio de Janeiro, Minas Gerais, and the Northeastern Brazil.

Black Americans have been taught that they too came from those places, but the genetics prove that they didn’t.

According to "The Journey of Man, A Genetic Odyssey by Spencer Wells, Y-dna haplogroup E3a (now called E-V38) is the most common haplogroup among Black males in the United States, with some sources reporting as much as 60%. If the majority of Black Americans did indeed come from Africa, as did the Brazilians, then they should have the same genetic percentages for E-V38 as the Brazilians.

Study_table.jpg

(References from above)

Note 4: E-V38 is approximately 7.7-7.9% of total US male population (that means Black AND Albino too).

As can be clearly seen from the table above, the majority of Black Americans came from an entirely DIFFERENT place, than all other Blacks in the Americas.

Major Incidences of Y-dna haplogroup E outside of Sub-Saharan Africa, and E1b1b in percentages

Albania = 27.5
Bosnia-Herzegovina = 14.5
Bulgaria = 24
Cyprus = 20
Ile-de-France = 18.5
Central Greece = 29.5
Aegean Islands = 22
Macedonia = 20.5
Serbia = 20.5
Galicia = 22
Jordan = 26
Lebanon = 17.5
Palestine = 19.5
Algeria = 59
Egypt = 46
Morocco = 83
Tunisia = 72

Y-dna haplogroup E is found in all European countries. Those with the lowest percentages were the most successful in expelling Blacks.

North Germany = 2.5
East Germany = 7.5
West Germany = 8
South Germany = 8

England = 2

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
So are you saying that if an large number of Blacks in America took a DNA test their results would show a large amount of non African/non Euro DNA?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
red-pill-or-blue-pill.jpg
*This will be a long post/thread and I will be continuing to add to the thread as time permits me*:usure:

Well shyt that's a loaded ass question isn't it. As you know it's accepted that all of us come directly from Africa. But this is not true. Yes the Atlantic Slave trade happened but the numbers don't add up at all when it comes to the United States (Note: We will use Brazil as a comparison later)

Note: when we say "non-African" we are of course speaking relatively. The Papuans and Australians were the first Humans to leave Africa (60-70,000 years ago), Black Europeans were among the last (40-45,000 years ago).

Ok let's get started. When it comes to the numbers not adding up...

Where did most Black Americans come from?

All serious scientists agree that the TOTAL number of African slaves imported into the United States was approximately 500,000.

Some estimate that an additional 38,000 to 50,000 Slaves were smuggled into the United States from the Caribbean after the Slave trade was outlawed in 1808.

So, assuming that all blacks in the United States were from Africa, by 1865 (when slavery was outlawed) the maximum number of African slaves imported to the United States was 550,000. In statistical analysis there is a mathematical formula for calculating the time needed for a population to DOUBLE – it is called Doubling time!

>>>>Doubling time: (Wiki) Doubling time - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The doubling time is the period of time required for a quantity to double in size or value. It is applied to population growth, inflation and many other things which tend to grow over time. When the relative growth rate (not the absolute growth rate) is constant, the quantity undergoes exponential growth and has a constant doubling time or period which can be calculated directly from the growth rate. This time can be calculated by dividing the natural logarithm of 2 by the exponent of growth, or approximated by dividing 70 by the percentage growth rate (more roughly but roundly, dividing 72; see the rule of 72 for details and a derivation of this formula). The doubling time is a characteristic unit (a natural unit of scale) for the exponential growth equation, and its converse for exponential decay is the half-life.

For example, given Canada's net population growth of 0.9% in the year 2006, dividing 70 by 0.9 gives an approximate doubling time of 78 years. Thus if the growth rate remains constant, Canada's population would double from its 2006 figure of 33 million to 66 million by 2084.

NATURALLY CANADA'S POPULATION IS AMONG THE WORLDS HEALTHIEST, AND IN NO WAY COULD BE COMPARED TO UNDERFED OVERWORKED SLAVES OF LONG AGO. BUT THE CANADIAN NUMBERS WILL BE USED TO MAKE THE STRONGEST POINT.

In 1808 the importation of Slaves from Africa was outlawed. At that time there were about 1,377,808 Blacks (1810 numbers, actual number was a little less) in the United States. Using the Canadian doubling time of 78 years, by 1886 the BEST the Black population of the United States COULD have been was: 2,755,616. So that by the time of the 1900 census, the MOST the Black population of the United States could have been would be about 2,810,000.

THE ACTUAL BLACK POPULATION OF THE UNITED STATES IN 1900 WAS 8,840,789
(Of course using the actual slave number of 550,000 produces even greater disparity in population numbers).

jxCPPlv.png

UuhK3m7.png

LIfvQEh.png

Question: WHERE DID THE OTHER 6,030,789 BLACK AMERICANS, NOT FROM AFRICA, COME FROM?
A lot was already here.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Wouldn't black native americans look phenotypically different than black people from west africa? And if thats so, could we still see the physical differences among African Americans today (Since we are all counted as black)?
A lot of them were Moors and carried their traditions. Califia for examples. The moors had global rule.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
A lot of them were Moors and carried their traditions. Califia for examples. The moors had global rule.

Dont they pretty much say the Moors/West Africans touched down all through North America to the point where there are areas in Mexico named after Africans ie. Manding Bay (Manding translates to Mandingo).

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
And now it's picture time

European Churches are the only venues where images of Blacks, have for the most part, not been tampered with.

devon.jpg
St_Kenelms_Church.jpg
pew.jpg

The British museum lying? Delusionally calls this man an African. Calling all Black artifacts found in Europe "AFRICANS" has historically been the Albinos favorite way to hide the fact that Blacks, NOT Albinos, are the original people of Europe.
Bronze.jpg

Those artifacts that the Albinos chose not to destroy, they "Whitenize". That is to say that they remove dark flesh coloring and replace it with White or light flesh coloring. Illuminated manuscripts from the British Library demonstrate the varying degrees of their success, or lack of it. In some cases, it is clear that they went so far as to make a copy of the entire manuscript, and in the doing, incorporated the necessary changes.

In this case, these Black Knights of the Black Holy Roman Empire (Germany) were lighten to blend in.

Aarau_p250.jpg

In this case, the Black Lord approaching what appears to be Henry VIII, was also lightened to blend in.

Aarau_p268.jpg

fashion_1.jpg

This Knight has not been Whitenized, that can only mean that he is to be identified as Saint Maurice

Aarau_p39.jpg

One rather unsettling convention that they have established (unsettling because Blacks believe it), is to declare every singular Black Knight in full armor, whether tall or short, old or young, clean shaven or bearded - the mythical Egyptian general of ancient Rome - Saint Maurice. No matter that this knight is in full medieval armor, NOT Roman armor - he is still Saint Maurice.

Obviously these Knights were real medieval people, having nothing to do with Saint Maurice.
Set_8_small.jpg
knight_2_small.jpg
Set_3.jpg
Set_4.jpg
Set_5.jpg

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
This topic is a very interesting one to me. When my REP button is functioning again I will bless you.

On this topic, I was spoken to by the ancestors during meditation, and they told me we (black people) were the victims of a filthy double cross and targeting.

That we inhabited just about every corner of this planet. Until white people, with help from ancient, strange, red haired white people, a remnant from even earlier times, flipped the tables on us. With the help of these advanced red haired giants they destroyed our civilizations and erased our fingerprints on this world.

These red heads were diluted descendants of nephilim.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
This will be the last post of the day. On Whites creating fake white art of black nobles

John_macky_001.jpg
Fake_1a.jpg

John_macky_002.jpg
Fake_2a.jpg

John_macky_004.jpg
Fake_4.jpg

John_macky_2.jpg
John_macky_3.jpg
John_macky_5.jpg
John_macky_6.jpg

I'm not gonna post em all it's too many but u get the point

Names, Crests, and "Coats-of-Arms" of some ancient Black British people.
125.5.jpg
Bower.jpg

135.13.jpg
More_german.jpg

134.13.jpg
More_french.jpg

135.7.jpg
Andrewes.jpg

I hope you all understand how these cacs have deceived the world

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Next you gonna post pictures of Lebron James and KRS One to show they look closer to aboriginals than the darkest west Africans you can find :mjlol:I saw some videos on YouTube years ago of somebody trying prove we are aboriginal cause we don't look like Manute Bol

We from Africa b :camby:we look like modified West/Central Africans because we did mix a bit with Natives and Europeans :krs:

With that said, America really is my homeland on my mother's side :mjpls: tell me to go back where I come from, I already am tho :sas2:...and I can rep Africa too :stylin:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
Next you gonna post pictures of Lebron James and KRS One to show they look closer to aboriginals than the darkest west Africans you can find :mjlol:I saw some videos on YouTube years ago of somebody trying prove we are aboriginal cause we don't look like Manute Bol

We from Africa b :camby:we look like modified West/Central Africans because we did mix a bit with Natives and Europeans :krs:

With that said, America really is my homeland on my mother's side :mjpls: tell me to go back where I come from, I already am tho :sas2:...and I can rep Africa too :stylin:

CAN U nikkaS READ

ALL BLACK PEOPLE COME FROM AFRICA. THAT'S NOT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT. U DON'T GET WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT OR U CAN'T DO CRITICAL THINKING GTFOH!!!