When’s the last time you purchased a video game in person?

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
It’s been years for me at this point and I never imagined this :wow: I don’t even know what the back of a video game box looks like anymore :mjlol:

if I do buy a physical copy it’s usually thru Amazon on sale

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
legitimately can’t remember…the few times I’ve done physical last gen (haven’t done it at all this gen), I still ordered shyt online…so it would have to be the PS3 days…I’m tempted to say probably the second time I bought GTA V

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
September 4th 2022. AI: The Somnium Files Nirvana Initiative. Used a 20% off deal on a Chase card and got it at Gamestop.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Most digital these days but I base my purchases on where the game is the cheapest and if it's multiplayer I go strictly digital so I can have multiple copies for the price of one since everyone in my house are gamers.

Off the top of my head the last few games I've purchased physically are:

Alan Wake (Xbox)
The Quarry (PS5)
Metroid Dread (Switch)
Mario Party (Switch)
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Saphire (Switch)
Pokemon Arceus (Switch)
The Last Of Us (PS5)
Cyberpunk (PS5)

Everything else has been digital this year.
I would have gotten Horizon Forbidden West physical but I bought the collectors edition with the mammoth and that came with a digital code.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Haven't purchased a physical copy of a game since PS3. So easy to preorder something online and have it installed and ready to play the minute the release date arrives. Plus i don't have to worry about backwards compatibility or losing my saves if i upgrade to a new system.