When’s the last time you had “bubble guts” in an unfortunate situation?

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
after an encounter..i didnt know what happened but my stomach exploded at this chicks house...like it was bad..i had to take a shower at ol girls place before i left...she heard me blow up her bathroom and everything
So ol girl was in another room just hearing you drop mortars? Lmao

How’d that relationship go after that?

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Reminds me of a friend, he told me a story that he went on a date with this chick he really liked. But he wasn't feeling well, they were in the car and he thought a silent fart was being released but he sharted loudly. He said the girl was actually a good sport and understood and tried not to make him feel worse than he did but she never went out with him again. He told be that story while drunk, I laughed my ass off but felt bad because he really dug that girl. :dead:
No sympathy. He bagged a date with a girl he really liked and is actively trying to let off silent farts :why:

Added to that, you know the effort you gotta put into a fart to mistakenly share? He ain’t shyt

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
So ol girl was in another room just hearing you drop mortars? Lmao

How’d that relationship go after that?
it was her bedroom...she had 2 bathrooms that were in close vicinity of it...she was just lying in her bed hearing me lol

that wasn't my last time hittin it though...i had to stop messing with her for a different reason

DaStangMan

Rookie
Bushed
Daps
eat a big breakfast use bathroom shower don't eat again until dinner and if you are going on a date use the bathroom and shower before and eat light on a date if you do eat together. Aim to use the bathroom after meals to avoid unfortunate situations. Own a bidet and shower after you use bathroom.

This will help you avoid any embarrassing situations or have your stomach all messed up in public.

also eat clean avoid processed sugar and bread and eat some fruits and veggies don't eat processed junk eat food with real ingredients.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
The other day in a meeting at work, it hit me :merchant:

took everything I had to not turn that room into a fart chamber or straight up run out to use the bathroom :sadcam:

whole time I was like

245.gif
got a burger and sprite from am/pm on my route...be4 I got to my next stop

ate it .. had 20mins on my lunch...headed to the next business

farted

200w.gif

then

marching-band-ohio-marching.gif

I b lined into one of the office buildings with a private bathroom...on my route.. i skipped 3 whole stops

mudslide_gif.gif

aint never touched a gas station burger or none of their fountain drinks in 2 yrs....

Last edited:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Yeah breh

if you share I'll share. I aint go on myself but it was close :mjgrin:
:mjlit: lemme share one:

Met this broad who was a customer at my job. Talked that talk to her and she wanted to give ne bunz.

I'm married and she has a live in boyfriend, so she wanted to fukk in the car at a park.

So I meet her at the park, I'm in my car she's in hers. Now this broad daylight, like 3pm.

Before I went my stomach was a lil upset from lunch, so not being a rookie I tried to get myself right before going. I ran and took a shyt and thought I was good to go.

On the way there my stomach started bubbling again, but I'm already on the way, the girl waiting, and maaaan her ass fat. I think i can soldier thru it.

Get there hop in her car and right off the bat she like "what that dikk do". Man I pull my bro out, wrap it up, and she hops on. Broad daylight the car moving around. She riding that pole and I'm throwing it.

Guts just bubbling!

I'm trying focus... :snoop: but I started losing focus. I just needed to relieve a lil pressure off my stomach. So I think maybe I can squeeze a silent fart out. bad move, it felt wet. I knew it wasnt one them catastrophic blowouts....but lord please dont let it be bad. Im bare ass on this girls seat!!!

She keep going a bit longer and i do too. All a sudden she hop off. Im like "God i hope she dont smell nothing, i don't".

She crawl in the back and throw her legs up. I'm crawling in the back and something drew ne to look at the seat :snoop:. There's a skid mark from the pits of hell there! I must've made a facial expression or something cause it made her look at the seat.

She said, "WTF!" I Couldn't do nothing but laugh like a scum bag. I zipped up and headed out. Never looked back and got in my car and skirrrrrrrred out that bit.

:to: she never called me again. Bumped into her a time or two but she never spoke to me again...