When’s the last time you had “bubble guts” in an unfortunate situation?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
The other day in a meeting at work, it hit me :merchant:

took everything I had to not turn that room into a fart chamber or straight up run out to use the bathroom :sadcam:

whole time I was like

245.gif

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
After school I used to go over my grandma's house. All I had to do was walk in a straight line for a couple blocks. But the bubble guts were kicking my ass. I couldn't pick up any speed without putting my self in mortal danger :why:

Came in and someone was using the first bathroom :damn:

I almost the whole thing :to:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
On the subway going to college in the morning . As soon as I got into it shyt was :damn: I got a seat but it was a good 30 minutes before I’d make it to school :sadcam:

I was legit sweating tryna fight it
I tapped out half way and got off and went to a mall bathroom

Last edited:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Got some Popeyes while on the Jersey turnpike, everything was all good. Driving a moving truck across NYC to a hotel in Hicksville, Long Island.

Needless to say traffic was abysmal and that Popeyes wasn’t sitting right. Had to go in the back of the truck while my coworker drove and use a grocery bag.

That’s why I don’t eat Popeyes when I’m in the northeast anymore

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Reminds me of a friend, he told me a story that he went on a date with this chick he really liked. But he wasn't feeling well, they were in the car and he thought a silent fart was being released but he sharted loudly. He said the girl was actually a good sport and understood and tried not to make him feel worse than he did but she never went out with him again. He told be that story while drunk, I laughed my ass off but felt bad because he really dug that girl. :dead:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Got some Popeyes while on the Jersey turnpike, everything was all good. Driving a moving truck across NYC to a hotel in Hicksville, Long Island.

Needless to say traffic was abysmal and that Popeyes wasn’t sitting right. Had to go in the back of the truck while my coworker drove and use a grocery bag.

That’s why I don’t eat Popeyes when I’m in the northeast anymore
I feel sorry for your co-worker. Imagine a dude you know shytting in a grocery bag near you while you’re trying to drive :scusthov::damn:

Last edited:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I feel sorry for tour co-worker. Imagine a dude you know shytting in a grocery bag near you while you’re trying to drive :scusthov::damn:
It’s a moving truck, I went in the back and closed the sliding door. Traffic wasn’t really moving so it wasn’t that bad but yea. When we got back to the warehouse he told everybody. I had to take it in stride :yeshrug: