SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
PlwUxW8.gif

Him and his brother :birdman:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a black male, so realistically I doubt I'll still be around by the time he turns 7.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukkers are just ignorant and acting stupid about this. nobody can chose their sexuality. you can want to be straight, gay or whatever BUT you may not be that. maybe that kid is gay. maybe that kid is straight. maybe that kid is confused. only he knows. there's nothing wrong with being gay. whoever misinformed you folks that told you that it's bad or it's wrong is lying to you. so stop with this ignorant ass shyt already.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I keep telling dudes, if your son or daughter are gay then they're GAY. No amount of you shielding them or hoping they're not gay is gonna stop that.

fukk dudes in jail? You were always gay
fukk dudes after your girlfriend dumps you? you were always gay
fukk around one night with a friend and one thing leads to another? You were always gay

As for this...dude doesn't even know what gay is. When he starts mixing with his peers a bit more and truly understands what it is, if he's gay he's gay and if not he'll look back on this one day and laugh.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Spend more time with your kids. When I was 7, I wanted to be a Ninja Turtle.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
fukkers are just ignorant and acting stupid about this. nobody can chose their sexuality. you can want to be straight, gay or whatever BUT you may not be that. maybe that kid is gay. maybe that kid is straight. maybe that kid is confused. only he knows. there's nothing wrong with being gay. whoever misinformed you folks that told you that it's bad or it's wrong is lying to you. so stop with this ignorant ass shyt already.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy boyyyyyy gaaayyyy boyyyy