when you think about it, Lord Eddard Stark killed the nights watch dude for nothin

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
No Robb was killed because of the way cat treated jon. If she was nicer to jon Robb would not feel bad about fukking women and making basterds. Cat caused the fall of house stark.
THIS.

Forget Sansa, CAT IS THE VILLAIN OF GOT.

The way she raised Sansa AND guilted Ned into saying yes to the offer is why Ned ever goes down south.
Getting played by Littlefinger into kidnapping Tyrion is what sets all the fatal fukkery in motion.
Releasing Jamie forfeited the only, the BIGGEST chip her people had.
The way she treated Jon led to her familys host getting massacred at the Red Wedding.

Cat is directly responsible for the demise of the Starks.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Ned was traumatized after what happened to Rhaegars children and his wife. This expanded on in the books.

He knew the same thing would happen to Cercei and here kids if Robert found out. So he was trying to give Cercei a chance to escape.

Also it was Sansa who told Cercei Neds plan. Don't know if the show says it

Neds honor and humanity killed him. Which is a theme in the books.

Yep the most honourable character in the series.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Protecting jon was about protecting his sister's honor. Plus if people found out the truth Robert prob would have killed jon.
Iike u said, protecting family should trump honor. Lying about Jon wasn't honorable but it saved his life, which was the right thing to do..

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Spectacle and character reunions were what saved season 7 from being worse than season 5. The story telling was horrible. As much as I'm able to not let the high speed travel shyt bother me, the shyt with Gendry getting to the Wall, word getting to Dany at Dragonstone and her showing up north of the Wall all in basically a day is beyond ridiculous.

My season rankings are

You need to chill season 5 wasnt that Bad

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iike u said, protecting family should trump honor. Lying about Jon wasn't honorable but it saved his life, which was the right thing to do..
I had to think on it at first I thought he was protecting his sisters honor but you are right. it was about protecting an innocent child and his family