when you think about it, Lord Eddard Stark killed the nights watch dude for nothin

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Ned never asked for this shyt :pacspit:

that fakkit Robert won the war and decided to hit neutral on life. Let your wife get her back blown out by her brother brehs :hhh: Let Littlefinger kill the man you look up to as a father brehs :hhh: Be the King but don't actually put in any kind of work and guilt-trip your honorable friend into the job of cleaning up your mess brehs :hhh: Be so shook you try to assassinate a little girl half a world away brehs :hhh: Get lured to death by the cousin who was also blowing your wifes back out brehs :hhh:

Dap + Rep
full

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rewatching seasons 1-4 showed me the series is lowkey trash now.

Gets by because of 1-2 amazing episodes per season. Basically the lack of George R R exposes these showrunners something serious.

Real lowkey. It's still enjoyable event tv but it's nowhere being the best like it's fanbase says it is. But yeah those first four seasons were perfect damn near

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ned was too nice for the world he was in. For 21st century standards, he’s a stand up guy. For Medieval standards, he was naive. European kings were killing their own brothers and wives back then. nikkas was grimy. nikkas are still grimy now. Cersei is a crazy butch. You don’t tell someone like her that you know a secret that would ruin her family and have her killed immediately and expect her not to do something to you. Cmon son. He should’ve outed Cersei immediately and then sent the Lannister kids to the Free Cities. Jaime and Cersei would’ve got sentenced to death though. And the Westerlands might have tried to go to war with the crown but I don’t know how much support Tywin would’ve got with his kids committing incest.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Ned was too nice for the world he was in. For 21st century standards, he’s a stand up guy. For Medieval standards, he was naive. European kings were killing their own brothers and wives back then. nikkas was grimy. nikkas are still grimy now. Cersei is a crazy butch. You don’t tell someone like her that you know a secret that would ruin her family and have her killed immediately and expect her not to do something to you. Cmon son. He should’ve outed Cersei immediately and then sent the Lannister kids to the Free Cities. Jaime and Cersei would’ve got sentenced to death though. And the Westerlands might have tried to go to war with the crown but I don’t know how much support Tywin would’ve got with his kids committing incest.

Agree with everything except I WILL say that Ned’s “way” was the common NORTH way. Which is why the North didn’t really fukk with anybody else. Which is why Ned basically said:hubie: and peaced out after Robert’s rebellion. The Stark code worked for centuries IN the North.

But Ned should’ve switched his style up the moment he decided to say yes to being Hand Of The King. All that honor and Just shyt went out the door the moment his child got thrown out the window.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Spectacle and character reunions were what saved season 7 from being worse than season 5. The story telling was horrible. As much as I'm able to not let the high speed travel shyt bother me, the shyt with Gendry getting to the Wall, word getting to Dany at Dragonstone and her showing up north of the Wall all in basically a day is beyond ridiculous.

My season rankings are

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spectacle and character reunions were what saved season 7 from being worse than season 5. The story telling was horrible. As much as I'm able to not let the high speed travel shyt bother me, the shyt with Gendry getting to the Wall, word getting to Dany at Dragonstone and her showing up north of the Wall all in basically a day is beyond ridiculous.

My season rankings are

Wow you have season 4 above season 1 and 3?? :gucci:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Agree with everything except I WILL say that Ned’s “way” was the common NORTH way. Which is why the North didn’t really fukk with anybody else. Which is why Ned basically said:hubie: and peaced out after Robert’s rebellion. The Stark code worked for centuries IN the North.

But Ned should’ve switched his style up the moment he decided to say yes to being Hand Of The King. All that honor and Just shyt went out the door the moment his child got thrown out the window.

I used to think that back when I first read the books but, the ASOIAF purists over on other websites made a good point. Ned learned all that honor stuff from the Arryns when he fostered in the Vale with Robert as kids. Honor, valor and justice is big with them. In the North, it's more of a warrior culture. How else would the Starks have risen to power and conquered people like the Boltons, Umbers and Glovers if they weren't willing to get grimy. In the books, Cregan Stark, an old Stark king came to Kings Landing during the Dance of Dragons and basically wrecked shop for 3 days, murked everybody who was acting dumb and went back home like :hubie:Theon Stark, another old Stark king, kept having to deal with Andal Warriors coming over to invade. So, he went to Andalos in Essos, defeated them in battle, brought back their heads and lined them up on the North coast line so they'd remember to think again when they wanted to invade :hubie:Honor is important in the North but, they value strength and being a warrior more. Brandon Stark, who was Ned's brother and the real heir to Winterfell....he was with the shyt and that's how most of the Stark lords acted throughout their history. They had honor but, they were quick to fukk people up. None of the pleasantries Ned learned in the South :dame:Word to Lyanna Mormont. If you remember Ned's dad from this clip (starts at 4:12), he was basically like "I aint raise you to be no lil punk...if you gotta fight, make sure you win" :hubie:Ned didn't make sure he won :dame: Jon, Arya, Sansa and Bran learned though...you can't be acting all honorable around immoral and corrupted people. You protect the family and your house.

Ned was a good guy though. Top 5 character for me. I damn near threw my book across the room when he got killed in Book 1. GRRM is an a$$hole for making you care about characters only to have them get did dirty like that. But yea, the Northerners respected Ned because he was so fair and just with them. But in war time, you got to be willing to get grimy. If he was so concerned about the kids, he could've had them sent to the Free Cities far from Robert. I won't knock him for it. I just prefer Jon because he took Ned's lessons on honor and righteousness to heart but, he also understood you have to get grimy on these nikkas too. Jon would've realized alot sooner than Ned that Cersei and the Lannisters were not worth reasoning with. Especially after they just pushed your little brother out the window.

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Wow you have season 4 above season 1 and 3?? :gucci:
4 was just great to me. Especially the dialogue and the acting performances. Then toss in the Red Viper, Joff dying, Watchers on the Wall, Peter Dinklage killing it in every scene after he was arrested, etc. I could watch that season over and over again.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci: 1st episode, Ned takes dude's head for running

but throughout the series, you find out that NOBODY on the wall really takes their vows seriously

and dude was running for a legit reason too

:gucci:

Breaking your vows is one thing but he was a deserter. The punishment for that is death. That is why jons friends stopped him from leaving after Ned died. Robb would have prob killed him.