When You Meet A Girl, Do You Always Assume She fukking Someone Already?

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
No, it doesn't mean that either.

I would think if "good girl" had a definition it would refer to how the women treated YOU.

Nothing more nothing else

WRONG!!!

So if a woman treats a drug dealer like a King and a scholar like a scrub she's a good girl???:russ::russ::russ:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
WRONG!!!

So if a woman treats a drug dealer like a King and a scholar like a scrub she's a good girl???:russ::russ::russ:

:wtb:

Why did you just create a scenario so you can win the argument?

I would say, yes she is a good girl because she should be able to live her life how she wants to

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I dont naturally assume so at first but If a girl starts acting funny like ignoring texts then yeah she is most likely still fukking someone. Most girls have a dude their fukking or someone in the cut that they will fukk every now and then. I started to realize that I was that dude for my old jump off.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Yes! I automatically assume that a bytch is fuccin. Why wouldn't she be. See, dudes give females too much gatdaamn credit and nyggaz will believe a bytch when they say "I'm just chillin, doin me" :beli: Knowin damn well she has jus got her back blew out last week.

Females wana put up a front and the perception that she is a respectable young lady (and that's fine) But females, regardless of what they look like are most likley getting smutted out by some random nygga. (Fat bytches, skinny, ugly, dimes, it doesn't matter) How many times have y'all found out that a bytch has been fuccin her ex or her baby daddy or some shyt. Plus most bytches have some nygga on "dikk speed dial" (I've been that nygga a time or 2 :blessed:)

Fellas, don't fall for the bullshyt when females fill your head with gas like they ant fuccin nobody. Just assume that they are and still try to smash :manny:

userofherb

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u always gona be competing with other dudes wether theyre trying to get in the puss or they already have been. comes with the territory. most females wont say shyt but there are some that will let u know theyre messin wit someone.
if she claims its been more than a month since she had intercourse she prob got multiple side pieces and its been 2 days. hos are always self consious about what theyre doing so theyll hide unnecessary stuff like thateven tho it has nothing to do with u. as opposed to them coming straight out wit it, that says alot about the person. trust women have been alot more open wen i was the side nygga (n that was more often that not)