When You Meet A Girl, Do You Always Assume She fukking Someone Already?

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yes, cause since I usually go for the thick ones...she most likely is

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yea but that's not of your business though.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

charlie-murphy-hates-your-web-host.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The rule I heard is:
When you meet a chick, theres always (at least) 3 dudes either already smashing or trying to smash

i doubt most women are smashing 3 dudes a one time...one side nikka is more like it...

now the 3 dudes trying? is probably low...very low...especially if she looks good

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Just listen to her talk and you'll know u either fuking a current smut, former smut or a decent chick

words like " n!ggas ain't shyt, all the guys i talk to have nothing going on, or my ex was a lazy bum and barley work " u dealing with a smut

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Good girls doesn't = not fukking

It means fukking a lot less though :usure: Don't let these new age women try to convince you otherwise, any woman who is CONSISTENTLY (not on one or a few occasions) having sex with more than one man (during the same period) is NOT a good girl.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It means fukking a lot less though :usure: Don't let these new age women try to convince you otherwise, any woman who is CONSISTENTLY (not on one or a few occasions) having sex with more than one man (during the same period) is NOT a good girl.

No, it doesn't mean that either.

I would think if "good girl" had a definition it would refer to how the women treated YOU.

Nothing more nothing else