When you know the City you from sound soft

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only is Gary dangerous, but it looks like a bomb hit that place and I'm almost certain their water supply is polluted thanks to all those old factories.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chicago is one of the most overhyped cities. Nothing but a bunch of p*ssy gangster. Y’all eat of big city money that the chi moves.
You sound like your thoughts on Chicago were shaped by news coverage. Def don’t sound like you have seen a lot of the city.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
You sound like your thoughts on Chicago were shaped by news coverage. Def don’t sound like you have seen a lot of the city.

It used to be based on news clips then I actually started going there and it’s a pampered city. Not as much as LA.

It’s a city governed by wealth and hypocrisy and little racism compared to the rest of Midwest cities. So many opportunities and money floating around if you ain’t got it there you just ain’t got it.

Now compare that to Gary Indian (I’ve actually never been) where there isn’t wealth, power or opportunity the struggle is real. In one of the most racist states.

A fool talking like they need to be hard and bustin guns in Chicago is a st8 🤡.

Last edited:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt funny :pachaha:

Gary, Indiana & Youngstown Ohio the most destitute slummy cities I’ve ever been to. & im from Chicago seen the worst parts of the west & south sides. Gary & Youngstown made me homesick
I'm from Buffalo I went through Camden NJ around 08 that shyt was the worst place I ever seen I couldn't wait to come home:mjlol: