When you know the City you from sound soft

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
This shyt funny :pachaha:

Gary, Indiana & Youngstown Ohio the most destitute slummy cities I’ve ever been to. & im from Chicago seen the worst parts of the west & south sides. Gary & Youngstown made me homesick
Youngstown Ohio is a grimy ass little city lol

So is Steubenville. Both are little dirty towns that you could easily get caught slipping.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This shyt funny :pachaha:

Gary, Indiana & Youngstown Ohio the most destitute slummy cities I’ve ever been to. & im from Chicago seen the worst parts of the west & south sides. Gary & Youngstown made me homesick
I live in youngstown, it's not so bad. Businesses having been coming back, city is starting to see a resurgence. but i still get alerts to my ring app about gunshots every evening,

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Chicago is one of the most overhyped cities. Nothing but a bunch of p*ssy gangster. Y’all eat of big city money that the chi moves.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Chicago is one of the most overhyped cities. Nothing but a bunch of p*ssy gangster. Y’all eat of big city money that the chi moves.
Man's from Deer Lodge, Montana hating on Chicago hard af for no reason :pachaha: irrelevant ass nih

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Man's from Deer Lodge, Montana hating on Chicago hard af for no reason :pachaha: irrelevant ass nih

But you stay quoting this irrelevant nobody.:pachaha:

Enjoy that fukked “legal” weed y’all got, committing murders for clout. Y’all city is washed dump.

The bears? :mjlol: