When You Kill Ten Million Africans You Aren’t Called ‘Hitler’

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
:mjpls::mjpls:This was asked on reddit recently. Most of the redditors from Belgium didn't even learn about the Congolese genocide. It's like a German not being taught about the holocaust.

Redditors of Belgium! How are the actions of King Leopold in the Congo taught in your schools? • /r/history

:mjpls:One of the Belgian commenters even justified Belgiums decision to not demonise king Leopold and it sounded like he was grateful for Congo Colonialisation....and it was up voter 50 times,
but but bu white guilt:jbhmm:

, cacs revealing their true selves on the internet
yeah well monster as he may be, he is the reason Belgium eventually ended up with the Congo and that paved the way to its position right now, without the money from the rubber trade we could never have built up such a densely built infrastructure, not even mentioning maintaining it.... besides he was one of our kings, so what can you do? We can't rightly remove him from the history books, and what use is it to destroy a monument created over a hundred years ago?

Last edited:

killacal

Banned
Daps
:mjpls::mjpls:This was asked on reddit recently. Most of the redditors from Belgium didn't even learn about the Congolese genocide. It's like a German not being taught about the holocaust.

Redditors of Belgium! How are the actions of King Leopold in the Congo taught in your schools? • /r/history

:mjpls:One of the Belgian commenters even justified Belgiums decision to not demonise king Leopold and it sounded like he was grateful for Congo Colonialisation....and it was up voter 50 times,
but but bu white guilt:jbhmm:

, cacs revealing their true selves on the internet
That cac came up with 5 different excuses :laff:

On some one of these should stick :jbhmm:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've heard about this before but not the degree of his atrocities. Yes it's something our history doesn't teach about.

Some of this bleeds over to the wars in Rwanda and the birth of the Hutus and Tutsis...

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I've heard about this before but not the degree of his atrocities. Yes it's something our history doesn't teach about.

Some of this bleeds over to the wars in Rwanda and the birth of the Hutus and Tutsis...

These sick fukks found pleasure in this "proof"
congo_08.jpg

congi00.jpg

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was in South Africa a couple months back and on the open top tour of Cape Town - they talked about him almost like a father figure :scust:

:scust::scust::scust::scust: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

One of many reasons I'll never go to that country again.

Superstar
Daps
I had to read "King Leopold's Ghost" for a class in high school. Public school, too.

Go to crappy schools, brehs.

Superstar
Daps

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just an addendum to the OP: Twain is one of the most banned writers in the US. And unfortunately nikkas have been some of the ones asking for the bans.

"there are many humorous things in this world; among them the white man's notion that he is less savage than the other savages".

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:

I guess my point is that, as far as white genocide in Africa goes, King Leopold is actually a very well-known example nowadays, due largely to the book by Adam Hochschild. Here's a lesser known example:

Herero Wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

EDIT - saw someone posted that in this thread already. Cool.

Yeah but white genocide in Africa is almost completly unknown to the general public in the west. People still receive Rhodes scholarships to this day, and no one cares. Not too different from a Hitler scholarship, but African suffering is a footnote/minor piece of trivia out here.