When you guys say you “beat” Bloodborne, do you mean you just ran past most of the bosses?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I've always been more of a "dont get hit" type of souls player. My playstyle always revolves around quick movements and one shotting enemies.

Health is important but I wouldn't choose stamina as something to sacrifice for it, both are equal in importance imo.

For a new player I would suggest focusing on health and stamina then picking between strength or skill to invest in. Bloodting can also be ignored until later in the game. Arcane can also be ignored for awhile.

Also consider the soft caps for each skill, theres no reason to go above level 40 in stamina and you see diminishing returns for health at level 30.
Agree to disagree. Like the other breh said Hwalth and Strength are your two more important stats for first run. I was an evader as well.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Agree to disagree. Like the other breh said Hwalth and Strength are your two more important stats for first run. I was an evader as well.
Health means nothing when you dont have enough stamina to get out of danger.

There is no defacto beginner build, having slightly more health isnt the key to beating this game, learning how to dodge and counter is.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
There are required bosses. You have to beat the main ones to beat the game you can't just run by em.

You can skip optional areas and optional bosses, but the main ones are not optional.

That being said yes I beat them all and platinumed the game and dlc.

Defiled Amygdala, Orphan of Kos :mjcry: I shutter to think.

That fukking Fire Dog in the defiled chalice.too. :mjcry:

You will crack the code don't give up. Once you do you will likely want to play other Fromsoft games. These games seem harder than they are because of the preconceived notions they have. Just relax and use the mechanics to your advantage.

You can essentially roll and parry your way to victory just make good decisions.

These games are not nearly as hard as people think, you just have to get over that first hump.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
beat all of it. go online and learn the right loadouts and boss strategies, breh. and consider something i didnt think about on my first play through which is how much insight you have. the bosses might be easier if you stick to the bare minimum insight needed to progress

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
beat all of it. go online and learn the right loadouts and boss strategies, breh. and consider something i didnt think about on my first play through which is how much insight you have. the bosses might be easier if you stick to the bare minimum insight needed to progress
I don’t follow the insight part, can you explain, breh?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I don’t follow the insight part, can you explain, breh?
the more insight the more you see, the more you see means more enemies and enemies with more attacks than usual and frenzy is way worse with high insight.

the drawback is missing out on some gear that requires higher levels and any trophies associated with that

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
You'll get it breh.

But there is a bunch of fronting when it comes to these Souls-like games. People dying 50-11 times and summoning help in real life while posturing online :mjpls:
h5q5n.gif

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Learn the parry system. If you master this simple mechanic, you will be unstoppable.

To make Bloodborne a LOT easier, you need to learn the invincibility frames on the dodge roll. Early-mid dodge you're immune to physical damage. Use the dodge as essentially ducking out of windows of damage while invincible for a few frames.

Best game of the generation

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm waiting for a ps5 or pc version. Started this on ps4 and it just feels off. Chose to start Nioh instead.

Last edited:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Like I’ve said before about Souls-Bourne games...I’m not working a 12 hour shift at the hospital just to be stressed out playing some unnecessarily hard ass game on my off day.

I played nioh and got my ass kicked and was like...”I don’t have to deal with this shyt” and tossed that shyt into to the bushes.

:stopitslime: