When You Cant Sleep & Dont Feel Like Being In The House Where Do You Go?

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Usually I'll just hop in the whip and roll around burnin one down, if I'm in a social mood I got a couple of bars, pool spots, and strip clubs where my face is known and I can just go post up and shoot the breeze wit whoever workin the door or the bar

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
WELL I GUESS I SHOULDN'T GO TO WORK THEN BECAUSE I COULD GET PULLED OVER...

I TOOK TELEGRAPH RD INTO OHIO. MICHIGAN AVE UNTIL IT TURNED INTO A HIGHWAY. WOODWARD UNTIL IT LOOPS IN PONTIAC. JOY RD TURNS INTO A DIRT ROAD WITH A BUNCH OF FARMS AND GOES BEYOND ANN ARBOR. I DROVE I-77 UNTIL I GOT TO WEST VIRGINIA ONCE. THE FURTHEST I'VE GONE ON A NIGHT LIKE THIS WAS MYRTLE BEACH. I GOT TO THE BLUE MOUNTAIN TUNNEL AND SAID fukk IT. HOOKED UP WITH SOME FAMILY IN NC AND FUN WAS HAD.

I HAVE A FASCINATION WITH THE HISTORY OF CITIES AND ROADS. I USED TO WONDER WHY WEIRD STREETS WERE BUILT THE WAY THEY WERE. I KNOW A LOT ABOUT THE STREETS IN DETROIT AND ANN ARBOR.

:merchant::whoa: you really bout that dr!ve l!fe breh.... ! a!nt bu!lt for that, !ze juss a beetch azz neega :sadbron:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Man, you single with no kids and 3 stright days off?

Get a big ass bottle of liquor, invite some hoes and potnas over...

I'm sure you don't smoke weed cause you wouldn't be talking about not getting no sleep if you did.

You know your city better than we do so I can't tell you where to go. But if I was in your position I'd probably be spending a night at some random broads crib going fed on her fridge and her kid's snacks :pachaha:

:russ:

:yes:

:salute:

ALL that lil nikka juiceboxes....applesauce....fruit snacks.....

"fukk nikka dis MINE" :ufdup:

"I hate you too lil nikka, you ain't my son ":youngsabo:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Melatonin vitamins for the win, breh.

I know how you feel. They will lay you out w/o you getting
addicted, trust.
1000947_ME1643639_A_400.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
IDK wtf is the deal with my sleep pattern. I work 4 days 11-10 so on my off days i stay up pretty much all night hyper and shyt. Only thing i can think of doing is going to the 24/7 gym. What do yall do when up late and dont feel like being in?

Usually I just go to Wal-Mart, get some snacks and maybe a new DVD or two and then go back home, eat, watch one of the DVD's and by then I'm usually tired.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Usually I just go to Wal-Mart, get some snacks and maybe a new DVD or two and then go back home, eat, watch one of the DVD's and by then I'm usually tired.

I do that, except actually watching the movie. So many drunk blu ray purchases on my shelf collecting dust