When You Cant Sleep & Dont Feel Like Being In The House Where Do You Go?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Man, you single with no kids and 3 stright days off?

Get a big ass bottle of liquor, invite some hoes and potnas over...

I'm sure you don't smoke weed cause you wouldn't be talking about not getting no sleep if you did.

You know your city better than we do so I can't tell you where to go. But if I was in your position I'd probably be spending a night at some random broads crib going fed on her fridge and her kid's snacks :pachaha:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
recently, i've just been staying in the house and finding something to do. reading some article somewhere, looking at wikipedia. just doing anything where information is being examined so my mind doesn't become idle...

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
lol that sounds dumb as shyt, u must have never been pulled over before. fukk gas prices, aint nobody got time for all that.

:russ:
WELL I GUESS I SHOULDN'T GO TO WORK THEN BECAUSE I COULD GET PULLED OVER...

:mjpls: so what !f you pull on a road dont end, h!t the next state....

I TOOK TELEGRAPH RD INTO OHIO. MICHIGAN AVE UNTIL IT TURNED INTO A HIGHWAY. WOODWARD UNTIL IT LOOPS IN PONTIAC. JOY RD TURNS INTO A DIRT ROAD WITH A BUNCH OF FARMS AND GOES BEYOND ANN ARBOR. I DROVE I-77 UNTIL I GOT TO WEST VIRGINIA ONCE. THE FURTHEST I'VE GONE ON A NIGHT LIKE THIS WAS MYRTLE BEACH. I GOT TO THE BLUE MOUNTAIN TUNNEL AND SAID fukk IT. HOOKED UP WITH SOME FAMILY IN NC AND FUN WAS HAD.

I HAVE A FASCINATION WITH THE HISTORY OF CITIES AND ROADS. I USED TO WONDER WHY WEIRD STREETS WERE BUILT THE WAY THEY WERE. I KNOW A LOT ABOUT THE STREETS IN DETROIT AND ANN ARBOR.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Man, you single with no kids and 3 stright days off?

Get a big ass bottle of liquor, invite some hoes and potnas over...

I'm sure you don't smoke weed cause you wouldn't be talking about not getting no sleep if you did.

You know your city better than we do so I can't tell you where to go. But if I was in your position I'd probably be spending a night at some random broads crib going fed on her fridge and her kid's snacks :pachaha:

Thats good in theory, just feel like i should be something more important