When Women say bad boys ain't no good and good boys ain't no fun how do you square guys feel?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The effect of a man on a woman is huge. I work with this chick at Rona, we been flirtling on and off during weekend shifts for about 3 weeks now. She is about 18-19. Good girl. Only having sex with men who are serious about a relationship like she is. Last Saturday she went on a date with some white guy, 25. Said he was mature because of all the stuff he's been through. She told him before hand that nothing sexual would happen, but on the date he's making moves on her.

I told her that he's still immature, he should have been able to keep it in his pants. :troll:

She now considers him a friend after that date. She goes on to say he's about my height but standing next to me is 'different' than standing next to him. And that she wishes she could find a black man like me, who doesn't speak slang like its a foreign language. We both agreed men of my caliber are a rare breed.

You set the standards for a woman's expectations of men with your behaviour. Whether its a sexual, work place, or platonic relationship. Most the time these broads are too hypnotized by a screen to recognize a real man standing in front of them in the flesh.

Co sign

Gotta start molding them early in the relationship though

Gotta be day 1

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
How can anyone give a fukk about what chicks like that say, think, or feel. If you want some puss just put $100 down.:ahh:

She might be a hoe but at least she knows what's she's doing and isn't all emotional with this shyt. :stopitslime:

Men, just get what you need and you'll give her what she needs, which is money.
Every chick wants a man who can support her financially, any woman who's mature enough anyways.

:wow:

100 dollars for sex and sanity afterwards..

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
The average chick gets bored easily of dudes that's why they take enough dikk to create a 52 man roster by age 25. Most b!tches like or say they want a good guy @ home so they think he most likely aint got the balls to "cheat". So they run off with a bad boy behind their back to keep the thrill going in their lives. Its best not to let the ho figure whether ur good or bad by being a little unpredictable with em so that way she thinks you are a mystery. And needless to say most ho#s luv mysterious men.

Last edited:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She told him before hand that nothing sexual would happen, but on the date he's making moves on her.

I told her that he's still immature, he should have been able to keep it in his pants. :troll:

I hate when bytches say that "we aint havin sex" bullshyt, That'd be like me saying off rip "i ain't gonna talk to you/converse wit you etc."

and lol at your real life trolling nikka :dead:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I hate when bytches say that "we aint havin sex" bullshyt, That'd be like me saying off rip "i ain't gonna talk to you/converse wit you etc."

and lol at your real life trolling nikka :dead:

These type of women are down for it, they just want you to see them for more than puss. Which I can respect, but I dont have time for :russ:
I told her we would keep in touch though, big brother type thing, but my heart is elsewhere.

That's what I do. I troll this Jamaican chick at work hard. Anytime I do something she has to open her mouth. So anytime I do something now I play dumb and ask her if I'm doing it right and call her "mom".
:lolbron:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
If you want a bad boy...don't complain when you get one.
It was a bish on Judge Mathis show recently that said she was attracted to bad guys. She was suing her baby daddy for all the money he owed her. Judge Mathis was trying to school the bish that if she keeps fukking with bad boys they're going to keep using her and cheating on her and going to jail while she has to hold him down. It looked like his words were going in one ear and out the other. These bishes is lost mane.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These type of women are down for it, they just want you to see them for more than puss. Which I can respect, but I dont have time for :russ:

You right and most of em instead of proving that they more than p*ssy they just expect you respect them :dead:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
It was a bish on Judge Mathis show recently that said she was attracted to bad guys. She was suing her baby daddy for all the money he owed her. Judge Mathis was trying to school the bish that if she keeps fukking with bad boys they're going to keep using her and cheating on her and going to jail while she has to hold him down. It looked like his words were going in one ear and out the other. These bishes is lost mane.
yea think i seen the same episode recently......ironicly it was an older white woman:mjpls:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The average chick gets bored easily of dudes that's why they take enough dikk to create a 52 man roster by age 25. Most b!tches like or say they want a good guy @ home so they think he most likely aint got the balls to "cheat". So they run off with a bad boy behind their back to keep the thrill going in their lives. Its best not to let the ho figure whether ur good or bad by being a little unpredictable with em so that way she thinks you are a mystery. And needless to say most ho#s luv mysterious men.

If that is the average woman, thank God I'm unique :blessed: