When Women say bad boys ain't no good and good boys ain't no fun how do you square guys feel?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Personally I would fall under the category of a good guy. I've never been to jail nor have I ever beat up a woman. However I learned early that when it comes to Black Women you must be an a$$hole or at least appear to be one. Is it like this with every race or just Black Women? I don't fukk with White chics so I wouldn't know.

By the time the average Black chic hits about 33 she then wants more than the local dred head dope dealer but by then the p*ssy has too much mileage for the square to wife up.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
There is a book how to date a black women without beating her black ass, I remember the hamster permabanned one of my accounts for posting it.

Anyways this chick is ratchet anyways.
Potty mouth, nasty ASD tattoos, scandalous pictures, ugly ass wig.

Fun for broads like these is basically drama, confrontations, and constant breakups it fuels
them . Trying to tame the bad boy the wild stallion then cry when a rotten Apple is a rottenapple.

Women llike these don't eben deserve a good man . And the 'good guys' they get are just spineless SIMPs who take disrespect.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
who cares really? You don't really want to wind up with any woman who seriously says this bs.

EDIT: And I just looked at the pics of that chick you quoted and she has tattoos all over her arm. So that proves my point.
Exactly.

My reaction is :manny: bytches don't even know what they want anyway

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Personally I would fall under the category of a good guy. I've never been to jail nor have I ever beat up a woman. However I learned early that when it comes to Black Women you must be an @sshole or at least appear to be one. Is it like this with every race or just Black Women? I don't fukk with White chics so I wouldn't know.

By the time the average Black chic hits about 33 she then wants more than the local dred head dope dealer but by then the p*ssy has too much mileage for the square to wife up.

i'm done trying to do anything further to appease women. its a waste of time. they don't know what they want until they see it and what they want constantly changes and nothing you do is good enough. many of them are just entailed spoiled brats who bring little to nothing of value to the table and only bring a vagina, a sense of entitlement, and an attitude and honestly none of those three things are necessary or improve your life. its not their own fault. society has coddled women to the point where many of them are fast tracked to turn into the type of people with all these demands and requirements that offer little to nothing in return for them.

the modern dating scene is like dumpster diving so its expected to hear women spout nonsense like that.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Ive never met a grown woman speaking like this

I haven't met girls speaking about 'good boys go heaven bad boys go everywhere' or all those other quotes since I was about 17.

Maybe time to expand your social skills if your idea of women comes from young twitter airheads.

There is a lot more out there than these social media chicks you post everyday.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
i'm done trying to do anything further to appease women. its a waste of time. they don't know what they want until they see it and what they want constantly changes and nothing you do is good enough. many of them are just entailed spoiled brats who bring little to nothing of value to the table and only bring a vagina, a sense of entitlement, and an attitude and honestly none of those three things are necessary or improve your life. its not their own fault. society has coddled women to the point where many of them are fast tracked to turn into the type of people with all these demands and requirements that offer little to nothing in return for them.

the modern dating scene is like dumpster diving so its expected to hear women spout nonsense like that.
Couldn't have said it better myself friend:salute:

You always hear about what women want but never about what men want

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
There is a book how to date a black women without beating her black ass, I remember the hamster permabanned one of my accounts for posting it.

Anyways this chick is ratchet anyways.
Potty mouth, nasty ASD tattoos, scandalous pictures, ugly ass wig.

Fun for broads like these is basically drama, confrontations, and constant breakups it fuels
them . Trying to tame the bad boy the wild stallion then cry when a rotten Apple is a rottenapple.

Women llike these don't eben deserve a good man . And the 'good guys' they get are just spineless SIMPs who take disrespect.

You are so God damn funny without even trying to be.