bacon-neck-michael-jordan.png

Close this fukking thread.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4 MVPs to 1 for starters.

And he's better than Kobe at everything except jump shooting. Passing, rebounding, scoring, BBIQm, defense, he's better than Kobe in literally every part of basketball except jump shooting and dribbling

no hes not hes not a better man to man defender than kobe in his prime and is not as clutch. theres also not a pass lebron can do and kobe cant

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
When will people admit Lebron is the king of inflated stats. Especially his rebounding. People always like to make Lebron out to be Oscar Robertson 2.0
people conveniently forget that he is still 82 triple doubles behind Jason Kidd. despite being 4 inches taller and 50 lbs heavier.

As someone old enough to actually watch Michael Jordan play without having to search Youtube their is no fukking way this is even a debate.

What confuses me is people Talk about Lebron being close to Jordan. He isn't even Kobe yet if we are ranking all time.

He's a bad bad man. but the Lebron media machine is ridiculous.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
Im convinced this thread is still active due to trolling by lebronze stans, there's no way in hell people can seriously especially while watching this years finals think he's jordan's equal or better

shyt I dont think he's better than dr.j personally

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
1) Danny Green is not the Spurs best offensive option. Don't be absurd. He's hitting some threes. NOBODY was thinking about him before this series started.

And Lebron did guard Paul George some games. Did you watch the series? Lebron always ends up guarding the best offensive player. That was Pippen's role on the Bulls, and Artest job on the Laker's.

And Kobe doesn't do any of those things nearly as well as Lebron. Not even close.2) Kobe is a shoot first, worrying about getting others involved is the last thing on his mind.

1) But he's guarding Kawhi Leonard.....is he the Spurs best offensive option? Danny Green has been the Spurs best offensive perimeter player this NBA Finals, but yet Wade is guarding him. Why hasnt LeBron locked him up if he supposedly guards the best offensive option?

2) That wasnt your point, nor what I responding too. You cant change up your stance when I respond. You asked this:

FreshAIG said:
Just look at all the things Lebron is asked to do EVERY single game. Lebron has to guard the best offensive option on the other team, run the entire offense on his team, score the most points, get rebounds, and make sure everyone gets involved. Something Jordan and Kobe were never asked to do. They're asked to go out there and score.

Yes, Kobe was asked to do and expected to do all those things. You're opinion can be if LeBron does it better or not, but the fact is Kobe was asked to do the same thing running Phil Jackson's Triangle offense since 1999.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
You don't think I want to start that "Tim Duncan is the greatest player since Jordan" thread, but if I do it now and they don't win I'll forever be on that Coli Summer Jam screen.

:heh:

If Tim Duncan wins, you have all rights to boast and brag, since you been down for the Big Fundamental since day 1....even if he gets led to a ring by Danny Green:salute:

I'ma let history do it's thing in regards to where Kobe vs Tim Duncan ranks, but regardless, they are both All-Time NBA Legends and top 10 players ever:shake: