Anybody have the lebron x? Theyre very comfortable

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
After watching Theese finals do you still consider bron better than jordon.

The spurs were playing off him like rondo. shyt was redicolous

Yes. One series is never gonna make or break my opinions compared to 10 years of evidence

I don't judge players off small sample sizes. It's the entire body of work.

Lebron is the best all around basketball player I have ever seen. Jordan is a better scorer/shooter tho, and he can take over a game by just continuing to shoot until he gets unconscious from the field. Lebron doesn't/can't shoot like that.

Just look at all the things Lebron is asked to do EVERY single game. Lebron has to guard the best offensive option on the other team, run the entire offense on his team, score the most points, get rebounds, and make sure everyone gets involved. Something Jordan and Kobe were never asked to do. They're asked to go out there and score. And they do it an exceptional rate. But that doesn't make them better. I mean, saying Kobe is as good as Lebron is comical at the least. That's absurd. Jordan, you can obviously make a solid case, just all around, I feel Lebron does more.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
One series? This nikka has had :wtf: moments in 3 of his 4 Finals appearances. Being shut down in the paint by Kidd while Jason Terry torched his ass is on his resume. Being locked down by Boris Diaw is on his resume. And I'm not even gon speak of what the Spurs did to him the first rip. Jordan became legendary because of regular season heroics, he became immortal because of what he did in the playoffs. Lebron lookin ordinary as fukk:scusthov:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
One series? This nikka has had :wtf: moments in 3 of his 4 Finals appearances. Being shut down in the paint by Kidd while Jason Terry torched his ass is on his resume. Being locked down by Boris Diaw is on his resume. And I'm not even gon speak of what the Spurs did to him the first rip. Jordan became legendary because of regular season heroics, he became immortal because of what he did in the playoffs. Lebron lookin ordinary as fukk:scusthov:

The finals is a small sample size, I don't care if it was 30 finals. That doesn't compare to 10 years of basketball play

And I'm not comparing legacies, Lebron will never have Jordan's legacy. Jordan never lost in the finals. Doesn't mean he's not a better all around player.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The finals is a small sample size, I don't care if it was 30 finals. That doesn't compare to 10 years of basketball play

And I'm not comparing legacies, Lebron will never have Jordan's legacy. Jordan never lost in the finals. Doesn't mean he's not a better all around player.

Jordan at the very least would be 3-1 in the finals in lebron's place on the heat. 2011 and 2013 would not of gone wrong for MJ that's for sure.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as an all-round player, Lebron is the equal if not better than Jordan

Lebron is a way better passer
Lebron is a better rebounder
Jordan is a better scorer/shooter
Defensively, about equal

But there's nothing Jordan did that Lebron can't do on the court, and more.

I understand Jordan had that will to win and more rings, so his fans will say he's better, but I feel overall performance, Lebron is at minimum his equal.
:beli: they def not gonna accept it based on these here NBA finals...

thats the diff breh, i don't remember mike looking soggy like this in the post season. and thats lebrons M.O.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Just look at all the things Lebron is asked to do EVERY single game. Lebron has to guard the best offensive option on the other team, run the entire offense on his team, score the most points, get rebounds, and make sure everyone gets involved. Something Jordan and Kobe were never asked to do. They're asked to go out there and score.

Guarding the best offensive option? LeBron does NOT guard the best offensive option on the other team....where was he on Paul George this year? Why is he rarely guarding Danny Green this series? He doesnt guard Kobe, James Harden, or any other elite SG or PG in the NBA. LeBron does switch onto players for a possession here and there, but he's not just guarding the best player the entire game like a true defensive stopper would (Kawhi Leonard/Tony Allen/Paul George/Tayshaun Prince/Avery Bradley/etc) would. Kobe always guards the opposing SG and at times has guarded PGs as well. He guards Westbrook everytime they play the Thunder for example.

Running the entire offense? So Kobe wasnt asked to be the one who initiates the Triangle offense by Phil Jackson? Kobe wasnt the defacto "PG" of the Lakers since 1999 up until this year when Nash got here?

Get rebounds? Kobe doesnt average damn near 6 rebounds per game in his career as a starter (5.7 rebs)? That's not getting rebounds for a 6'6 SG? LeBron averages 7 rebounds as a 6'9 270 lbs SF....Kobe averages about 1 rebound less per game as a starter.

Getting everyone involved? Kobe doesnt average 5 assists per game in his career as a starter (5.1 assts)? Just because he doesnt average 7 assists per game, which has only been done 1 time in Phil Jackson's Triangle Offense (Pippen in 93) because the ball keeps moving, he doesnt get anyone involved?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:beli: they def not gonna accept it based on these here NBA finals...

thats the diff breh, i don't remember mike looking soggy like this in the post season. and thats lebrons M.O.

fair argument. Jordan never played this uninspired in the finals. Lebron has a few times. That's a flaw.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Guarding the best offensive option? LeBron does NOT guard the best offensive option on the other team....where was he on Paul George this year? Why is he rarely guarding Danny Green this series? He doesnt guard Kobe, James Harden, or any other elite SG or PG in the NBA. LeBron does switch onto players for a possession here and there, but he's not just guarding the best player the entire game like a true defensive stopper would (Kawhi Leonard/Tony Allen/Paul George/Tayshaun Prince/Avery Bradley/etc) would. Kobe always guards the opposing SG and at times has guarded PGs as well. He guards Westbrook everytime they play the Thunder for example.

Running the entire offense? So Kobe wasnt asked to be the one who initiates the Triangle offense by Phil Jackson? Kobe wasnt the defacto "PG" of the Lakers since 1999 up until this year when Nash got here?

Get rebounds? Kobe doesnt average damn near 6 rebounds per game in his career as a starter (5.7 rebs)? That's not getting rebounds for a 6'6 SG? LeBron averages 7 rebounds as a 6'9 270 lbs SF....Kobe averages about 1 rebound less per game as a starter.

Getting everyone involved? Kobe doesnt average 5 assists per game in his career as a starter (5.1 assts)? Just because he doesnt average 7 assists per game, which has only been done 1 time in Phil Jackson's Triangle Offense (Pippen in 93) because the ball keeps moving, he doesnt get anyone involved?

Danny Green is not the Spurs best offensive option. Don't be absurd. He's hitting some threes. NOBODY was thinking about him before this series started.

And Lebron did guard Paul George some games. Did you watch the series? Lebron always ends up guarding the best offensive player. That was Pippen's role on the Bulls, and Artest job on the Laker's.

And Kobe doesn't do any of those things nearly as well as Lebron. Not even close. Kobe is a shoot first, worrying about getting others involved is the last thing on his mind.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Lebron has to guard the best offensive option on the other team, run the entire offense on his team, score the most points, get rebounds, and make sure everyone gets involved. Something Jordan and Kobe were never asked to do.

Obviously you've never watched Prime Jordan :belbetray: