When will nikkas stop sagging their pants?

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
when it stops playing into the tough guy image that many dudes want to have

invalid

Banned
Daps
Was on the train during rush hour and a few young dudes sagging get on and stand right in front of where this white dude was sitting. Literally, this dude was eye level to booty cheeks. White dude flips out his phone and start videotaping one of the dudes booty crack. Them dudes were facing the other way so didn't even noticed. I was looking like :ohhh::hhh::picard::francis::yeshrug:

That's the risk you take in the age of social media and being so bold to have your bum exposed to the public. Gonna fukk around and find yourself videotaped online.

Nikkas are extra nowadays sagging so low that their junk is exposed. shyt is just juvenile and retarded.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Black people need to be off sagging . Let everyone else look stupid.

And yes, you look extremely childlike and retarded sagging.

Damn near impossible to look at anyone sagging in a mature, respectable manner. Its almost like your purposely telling the world "I ain't shyt".

Even if you are bout something, that's still how it comes off.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I used to sag for a short time when I was around 16 ish. I now realize the negative connotations.

i couldn’t tell you why I did it other than I felt cool , fly or whatever.
:snoop:

:mjpls: you afraid they'll call you a thug, my brotha?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I'll stop when it's not comfortable anymore. I'm not out in the streets 24/7 like that. When I'm at the crib in basketball shorts or running to the corner store or something idc. If I'm in a business setting or in public for real they're up. I don't wear those tight ass pants so they got a lil sag but you don't notice unless I raise my xxxl tall tee while I'm doing the soulja boy. Other than that I'm a grown man and I do what I want so get off my dikk.