When was the last time you ate at Long John Silver's?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
It’s the greatest fast food restaurant ever:blessed: they have just disappeared :sadbron:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
they have a combination A&W and Long John Silvers in tulsa and i wont go near that place

:scusthov:

from what i remember tho... captain D's is worse

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
they have a combination A&W and Long John Silvers in tulsa and i wont go near that place

:scusthov:

from what i remember tho... captain D's is worse
I want a a&w hot dog since the t.i. Eminem song but the closest one was a kfc/a&w hybrid in Alpharetta when I was unemployed after living with my father.

By the time I got a couple of nickles to rub together in order to buy something from there, they git rid if the A&w part

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
They use look like this back in the early to mid to 90's :ohlawd:... then they all disappeared in late 90s for about 13 years. I think one or two came back some years ago.. I suspect the food looks and tastes like shyt now tho

fish-and-chips-hero.jpeg

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
It was one near my church growing up, we’d go there sometimes after service during Lent.

It was tasty, but this was 15-20 years ago so I’m sure, just like most fast food nowadays it sucks. Always use to get the fish & chips :wow:

It was on Lincoln highway in Matteson, dk if it’s still there. Don’t go over that way too much anymore.
@prime

Last edited:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
It was one near my church growing up, we’d go there sometimes after service during Lent.

It was tasty, but this was 15-20 years ago so I’m sure, just like most fast food nowadays it sucks. Always use to get the fish & chips :wow:

It was on Lincoln highway in Matteson, dk if it’s still there. Don’t go over that way too much anymore.
@prime
Yeah it’s still there breh my girl said that shyt trash now she get her sea food from hook and reel Cajun seafood in country club hills