When was the last time you ate at Long John Silver's?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:patrice:
Inspired by this thread.

The last time I ate at long John silver's I believe tupac and biggie were still alive.

And I remember it being good but nothing to write home about.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I actually had it a little over a week ago. Not my 1st choice as they food be hella greasy, that's goes for the fish, chicken, and hush puppies. We had Arthur Treachers heavy up here (Cleveland, OH), LJS was taking a backseat to them back in the day.

I see that thread about Arby's being the WOAT, ain't no fukking way. Never had bad food from Arby's. Chicken Bacon Swiss been the GOAT for years, plus the Market Fresh joints.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I actually had it a little over a week ago. Not my 1st choice as they food be hella greasy, that's goes for the fish, chicken, and hush puppies. We had Arthur Treachers heavy up here (Cleveland, OH), LJS was taking a backseat to them back in the day.

I see that thread about Arby's being the WOAT, ain't no fukking way. Never had bad food from Arby's. Chicken Bacon Swiss been the GOAT for years, plus the Market Fresh joints.
We had an Arthur Treachers in town. (youngstown, oh) but it recently went out of business then re-opened as a privately owned Captain Treachers.
Tried it once, and it tasted exactly the same as Long John's to me. Both are trash seafood places. we gotta cajun seafood boil place that i would recommend over that anyday.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
We had an Arthur Treachers in town. (youngstown, oh) but it recently went out of business then re-opened as a privately owned Captain Treachers.
Tried it once, and it tasted exactly the same as Long John's to me. Both are trash seafood places. we gotta cajun seafood boil place that i would recommend over that anyday.

We got like 1 Arthur left in the city, it's damn near 40min away, no special trips for me.

On the bolded, what's the name? Curious if they are up my way.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
We got like 1 Arthur left in the city, it's damn near 40min away, no special trips for me.

On the bolded, what's the name? Curious if they are up my way.
it's called Storming Crab, but i think it's just a local spot. great food though. My go to whenever family visits from out of town
Vietnamese-Cajun-Seafood-Boil-Takestwoeggs-Final-SQ.jpg

SpottieOttieD

Bmore via Bad News
Daps
Reppin
VA, til I Decay
:patrice:
Inspired by this thread.

The last time I ate at long John silver's I believe tupac and biggie were still alive.

And I remember it being good but nothing to write home about.

Sometime after Pac & Big passed but before the towers fell

:yeshrug:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

Facts, shyt I see they closed Arthur Treachers on Rockside Road in Garfield now, that shyt stayed opened for the longest :pachaha:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
probably almost 8 or 9 years ago. it was delicious but wildly unhealthy. the one closest to me got shut down, so i really just forgot about it.

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
They still in business?:mjlol: I ain’t been to a long john silvers since I was in elementary school, even as a kid I thought it tasted like ass

Daps
LJS vs Captain D's???

LJS is OK for what it is. We had a Captain Ds near my house a couple of years ago. WOAT CUSTOMER SERVICE OF ALL TIME.

Like I ordered jalapeño poppers and some shrimp and they fukked up the order. Order 2 items and they forgot the damn shrimp. Literally every time we went there, they would miss something...sometimes multiple items.

My theory is that they would leave shyt out the bag and wait to see if you came back for it...and then if you didn't, they'd eat your food or put it back under the lamp. McD's rarely fukks anything up. Taco Bell will miss shyt on big orders.