When was kayfabe dead to you

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
When did you go from :krs: to :wtb:

For me....it was PAPA SHANGO...that shyt was too silly for me to buy into...like "hold up this dude is supposed to be using magic and shyt? :childplease: why would he even wrestle...? Why would ultimate warrior wrestle him :wtf:"

Hogan always hulking up just in time had me :wtb: right before this...but shango was too silly for anyone but the youngest marks...that..and the bigbossman...i have cops in my family and i thought as a kid "why is this policeman a wrestler too? :usure:"

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
The Royal Rumble where Undertaker was put in a casket by Yokozuna and a gang of others. He fukkin' rises from the dead!!

I was like :leon:

but then thought about it and went :beli:

Still a great moment. But I would say when I saw that VHS that was the day I said "something ain't right here... "

:

this :youngsabo:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps

I had to be 12ish/13 when this happened, I was on the fence about whether or not certain things were real, when this happened I was like :comeon:

But it was on the news and shyt, so I was still kinda like hmmm maybe, but then Benoit offed his whole fam and Vince showed up on screen. Ever since then I was like :stopitslime:

Last edited by a moderator:

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Random for me

When Konan did his facebuster finisher on LaParka or some other jobber and his face wasnt near the mat

All this time my pops telling me it was fake had me like :ohhh:

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
macmahon death - YouTube

I had to be 12ish/13 when this happened, I was on the fence about whether or not certain things were real, when this happened I was like :comeon:

But it was on the news and shyt, so I was still kinda like hmmm maybe, but then Benoit offed his whole fam and Vince showed up on screen. Ever since then I was like :stopitslime:

:damn: you are lil nikka :youngsabo:

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This dude said he was 12 when mcmahon 'died' fukk i feel so old brehs i was 22.papa shango had me shook as a youngin.i cant even remember when kayfabe died for me,people always told me it was fake,my fam aint shyt thinkin of it should have left me enjoy that stuff