When Walking With A Woman On The Sidewalk...Men Should Walk On The Outside

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Something tells me ain’t no women walking with you too often in the first place. Shut up
I'm handsome and fly as hell with an immaculate jaw line that can't be seen because my beard is so powerful :wow:

I just want to see women get drafted and fight a pointless war dying by the millions, then I'll care about walking outside you bytch :mjlol:

You walk outside me ho, and when someone gives you a compliment I'll tell them 100$, she's all yours

Screwtape

All Star
Daps
Youre also supposed to sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door. Presumably in case a murderer strikes and then she can escape out of a window or something

Ive always done these though, i think its ingrained into you as a man, and doing the opposite seems weird

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So that you get hit by the car first. It's a thing.
Its not about a car. The custom existed before cars did. It was about women specifically walking on the right side because the sword was kept on the left as to not get in the way of the unsheathing. Turned into a custom later of etiquette for several reasons. I personally do it, but I also float around. When there are no other pedestrians, I walk on the outside. When there are people around, I may switch sides back and forth to make sure that I am between her and any man that is walking. (Man on her right side, I stand between them. Another man comes on her left, I go left.)

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Its not about a car. The custom existed before cars did. It was about women specifically walking on the right side because the sword was kept on the left as to not get in the way of the unsheathing. Turned into a custom later of etiquette for several reasons. I personally do it, but I also float around. When there are no other pedestrians, I walk on the outside. When there are people around, I may switch sides back and forth to make sure that I am between her and any man that is walking. (Man on her right side, I stand between them. Another man comes on her left, I go left.)
The outside isn't always on the right...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm handsome and fly as hell with an immaculate jaw line that can't be seen because my beard is so powerful :wow:

I just want to see women get drafted and fight a pointless war dying by the millions, then I'll care about walking outside you bytch :mjlol:

You walk outside me ho, and when someone gives you a compliment I'll tell them 100$, she's all yours
So corny...

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The outside isn't always on the right...
Im aware brotha. Im giving clarity as where the custom originated. It was not about being on the outside. It was about being away from the sword. Turned into several other etiquettes. One being that your spouse was on the right and every other women on the left is not your spouse, or for horse and carriage protection etc

Last edited:

Screwtape

All Star
Daps

Breh you sound like some sort of protective orb your woman found in a magic chest on level 4 or something