When Walking With A Woman On The Sidewalk...Men Should Walk On The Outside

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yes I’ve heard of it, my dad taught me that and even my oldest brother does it when we hang out. The thinking was around the following: if a car splashes a puddle, you shield her, if a car jumps the curb, you shield her, if some shyt is going down - fight shooting etc - you can shield her against a building or push her into the door of one.

I’m not super stringent about making men do this, but the ones who have done it with me, especially when I know they do it purposely, get props. I know they had some old school men/teachings/chilvary in their lives. No offense, but it definitely is something I saw as a difference between dudes who grew up with a father and those who didn’t.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
My family do this with me. It was explained in terms of safety, but then I heard it's because women walking on the outside of men means they are for sale.

:ohhh:......interesting..

full

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
When someone is approaching me I treat it like if I’m driving, I’m on the right side.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
That's the old school rules. Y'all gave that up in favor of feminism, as far as I'm concerned. The fukk I look like putting my health and safety below a woman's... Nope. I'll get ran over by a car and that bytch will have a new bf next motherfukking week. Nope not me

Equality means women putting their safety at risk for men for once. But we all know that's bs

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
That's the old school rules. Y'all gave that up in favor of feminism, as far as I'm concerned. The fukk I look like putting my health and safety below a woman's... Nope. I'll get ran over by a car and that bytch will have a new bf next motherfukking week. Nope not me

Equality means women putting their safety at risk for men for once. But we all know that's bs
Something tells me ain’t no women walking with you too often in the first place. Shut up