When they got the money in Dead Presidents, why didn't they leave town?

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
How they even get caught?

cuz soon fter the robbery they cut to the next scene with them countin up nd the cops came through.

felt like the end was kinda rushed
They did that to show you how fast things can turn upside down. They didn’t want you to be able to take it all in because the characters never got the chance too

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You don’t EVER for ANY reason tell a grown ass man you fukking another nikka unless you are indeed fukking said nikka.

She was definitely fukking that nikka and the baby might not have even been Anthony’s:wow:
No she wasn't... And you saw her surprise and anger when he questioned the baby being his....

Besides "you got a little dikk" "she might not be yours" is a top 3 go to for women to try and hurt you

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Rewatching again, Juanita messing around with cutty fault is Anthony's fault too

You can be ignoring people's letters when they trying to talk to you then catch feelings when you found out she had a life when you ain't want one with her

:manny:

Nahhhh he ain’t fault her for having a life he faulted her for being an ungrateful whore AFTER they got back together.

Letting another nikka use you as a cum bucket and giving you money while your man out working his ass off to bring home groceries is jezebel behavior

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Nahhhh he ain’t fault her for having a life he faulted her for being an ungrateful whore AFTER they got back together.

Letting another nikka use you as a cum bucket and giving you money while your man out working his ass off to bring home groceries is jezebel behavior
Imma go out on a limb and say I legitimately believe she wasn't fukking cutty, and she didn't want him once Anthony came back. Hell after he choked her ass out the first time, she STILL begged for him to come back to her, and was sobbing in the court once he got life in prison. Like breh above mentioned she was hurt and wanted to hurt him so you already know emasculating a nikka is how you do that. But she was legit shocked he asked if that was his baby.

Her problem was accepting that money from cutty, that's hella disrespectful but at the same time the movie makes it clear they was STRUGGLING struggling...and I just looked up that 300 bucks back then in the 70s is like 650 dollars now. If you struggling to keep them lights on and someone giving that shyt away then hell...shyt Iunno if I can fault her too much when Anthony wasn't bringing anything in. Him losing the job at the butcher was the straw the broke the camel's back.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Imma go out on a limb and say I legitimately believe she wasn't fukking cutty, and she didn't want him once Anthony came back. Hell after he choked her ass out the first time, she STILL begged for him to come back to her, and was sobbing in the court once he got life in prison. Like breh above mentioned she was hurt and wanted to hurt him so you already know emasculating a nikka is how you do that. But she was legit shocked he asked if that was his baby.

Her problem was accepting that money from cutty, that's hella disrespectful but at the same time the movie makes it clear they was STRUGGLING struggling...and I just looked up that 300 bucks back then in the 70s is like 650 dollars now. If you struggling to keep them lights on and someone giving that shyt away then hell...shyt Iunno if I can fault her too much when Anthony wasn't bringing anything in. Him losing the job at the butcher was the straw the broke the camel's back.

1). Ain’t NO nikka, ESPECIALLY a pimp out here giving money to no woman with a kid that ain’t his and a man for free. That don’t make no sense. Cutty was tapping that ass.

2). Juanita was complaining about Anthony not fukking her, not bringing no real money into the house, and drinking too much. Perfect storm for her to go give some ass up in exchange for attention and money

3). Neither Anthony, Cutty, nor Juanita was ignorant about the intentions of what was going on. Cutty told Anthony “I got feelings for Jaunita. But you back now, so think of me as a...friend of the family. Translation = you can keep playing family man and have the kids. Ima pop around every now and then, drop some dikk off when i’m missing that hole and mouth, and exchange i’ll throw your bytch a couple dollars.

Ain’t no excuses for Juanita. Taking money from Cutty was foul PERIOD. When she chose to get back with Anthony then she chose whatever life came with it. She knew what Cutty was about. He was about fukking. Not taking care of no “wifey” and kids like that. Anthony wasn’t some bum ass nikka, he was legitimately trying to get a job and trying to survive and feed all of them. He was stuck in a rut and Juanita wanted to have her cake and eat it too. She was a wench plain and simple. You can fault her because of trying to get OFF HER ASS and find a job and ease some of the stress off Anthony she decided to LAY on her ass and take dikk for money. No silver linings in that