Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
LOL IMAGINE LEBRON WITH PAU GASOL AS A SECOND OPTION VS A TEAM THAT INCLUDED:

KEVIN GARNETT
PAUL PIERCE
RAY ALLEN
RAJON RONDO

LEBRON WOULD BE THE HEAVYYYY UNDERDOG AND ESPN NARRATIVES WOULD BE SET UP IN ADVANCE FOR “HIS STATS ARE SO INCREDIBLE BUT HE JUST DOESNT HAVE ENOUGH HELP”
u do understand that was the drive to the paint era where the lakers had 2 7 footers guarding the paint at the same time in pau and bynum right :laff: :laff:

:mjlol:lebron literally averages double kobes points, quadruple his assists and double his rebounds in most finals
kobe dont even pass the fukking ball
lebron never had a hall of fame coach, elite system or even a coach with playoff experience
pau and bynum can actually guard the paint kevin love is a doormat

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I hope Draymond can keep that same GOAT defensive energy if he ends up left on repeated islands with LeBron like in 2016 with no Bogut and a fukked up Iggy :francis:
Kerr better go deep with the rotation and add McGee on the starting lineup. The Warriors need interior defense badly. Draymond defense couldn't prevent the constant penetration in the lane by Houston. Lebron is a beast in the paint. The Warriors just need to keep their line up big to slow down Lebron until Iggy get back.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Goes to show u how fake sports reporting ESPN is

Michael Jordan was favorite cause it wasn't the team he had especially those 91, 92 and 93 bulls rosters, it's because he was Michael Jordan and no matter if he had Scott Williams, Will Perdue, Bill Cartwright, Stacey King in the low post:hhh: and had back up guards like Dennis Hopson, Craig Hodges to give him a breather:scust: ...the Jordan name alone was good enough to make sure the bulls will be favorites even with that shytty roster and even worse, playing with harder rules like hand checking and allowing dirty defensive fouls not being call..

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well his minions started making excuses already at the start of the playoffs

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
lol yall think he gon beat 40% of the western all stars when yall acknowledge the western conference is the toughest division :mjlol:

if bron beats this team i dont wanna hear no excuses :yeshrug:

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

IM JUST HERE SO I DONT GET FINED :troll:

This is ESPN, LeBron is their product since he's HS days :russ:

Why nobody mentioning Wit as a GOAT, his loses are almost against the champion all-star Celtics

Mars

Superstar
Daps
You're making a big mistake @ Sccit......Lebron James,for the most part, is universally recognized as a greater player than Kobe Bryant,and top 5 all-time...Your rooting interest for this finals series should be with the Cavs.....If Durant/Curry win 3-4 more Championships....Most sports pundits will leapfrog them ahead of Kobe in the all-time rankings....................The way things are playing out,Kobe might drop out of the all-time top 15 in 10-12 years.

Lebron winning 3-4 more titles and holding off Durant/Curry would be in the best interest of you and Kobe.

Daps
I hope Draymond can keep that same GOAT defensive energy if he ends up left on repeated islands with LeBron like in 2016 with no Bogut and a fukked up Iggy :francis:
Draymond barely guarded LeBron in that series - Barnes, Iggy, Klay, Livingston and the other bigs took the duties. I don't know what series you're referring to, but it wasn't the '16 Finals.
Kerr better go deep with the rotation and add McGee on the starting lineup. The Warriors need interior defense badly. Draymond defense couldn't prevent the constant penetration in the lane by Houston. Lebron is a beast in the paint. The Warriors just need to keep their line up big to slow down Lebron until Iggy get back.
:dwillhuh:

How was he supposed to stop the "constant" penetration, when the Rockets guards were ISO'ng on other players and driving into the lane?

He did a masterful job shutting down the paint in that series (a large # of their runs were started by Draymond getting a stop on defense) - holding the Rockets to 46.9 FG% at the rim (better rim protection than any other player in the series, by a considerable margin), highest contest rate, highest block rate at the rim, highest defensive turnover rate in the paint, 18 box outs per game (again, better than any player in the series, by a considerable margin), and had the highest matchup defensive rate out of any player in the series too (sans Iggy who only played played three games).

Half the reason why Capela was ineffective in that series, was due to Draymond's defense.

Last edited:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Very good post.

One thing I would say is that I have very little doubt GSW wins in 2016 with Iggy healthy.

Then the complete bullshyt suspension. Bron is being very disrespectful putting his nuts in Dray's face. WTF was he supposed to do? Just lay there:mindblown::mindblown:
And I have no doubt the Rockets win if CP3 plays 6 and 7 :yeshrug:

Warriors fans love to play what if. Curry and Iggy were healthy enough to play and they lost.. Deal with it.