Votes: 64 15.1%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
- In 2016, the narrative was the Warriors were super fortunate that LeBron lost Kyrie and Love considering LeBron got 2 games pretty much on his own. That narrative is probably true.

- The following year, GSW wins the most games, but Cleveland was the better and healthier team when it mattered. LeBron shows that with Kyrie and Love not only did he get it done, but that there is credence to the narrative from last year.

- So with one "lucky" ring where everyone they faced was injured and one where they lost in epic fashion, they go and get the Easy Money Sniper himself, KD, and bust Cleveland's ass to a parade of boos, jeers and complaints about how it's unfair, it doesn't count, etc etc.

It's weird. If LeBron would have won in 2016 if he had a healthy squad and he proven that narrative right in 2017, then why are y'all so mad at them for stacking the deck higher? Wouldn't that mean they aren't good enough and getting someone on LeBron's level (no offense to the great Stephen Curry) is the logical thing to do? nikkas talking about "they barely lost", but they lost. nikkas talking about "if Draymond didn't get suspended" but they lost three whole games with Draymond on the court...

It's inconsistencies like that which are most confusing. A lot of LeBron fans seems inconsistent in their convictions and stances on lots of things.

- When he beats up on weak teams in a weak conference with no super stars and on a team perfect for him to stuff his stats, he's praised and compared to Jordan. When he's about to go against a great team, suddenly the narrative switched to "What do you want him to do? What can he do?:sadbron:"

- They say he can win with anyone and he makes everybody around him better, but when his teammates suck it's "he can't win with these guys"

- When he stacks the deck as high as he possibly can not once, but TWICE, it's fine, but when his contemporary does it it's cheating, the ring has an asterisk on it, etc. It's almost as if only LeBron James is allowed to put himself in the absolute best situation possible to win at all times :lupe:

- When other superstars play zero defense, costing their team countless points and wins, they make fun of it. When LeBron does the same, which is a huge reason they struggled in the regular season at times, it's "HE HAS TO DO SO MUCH...HE TIRED."

- that criticize Jordan for playing in a weaker era while ignoring the fact LeBron has had the luxury of playing in a perpetually putrid eastern conference his entire career.

LeBron fans are a weird bunch.
Very good post.

One thing I would say is that I have very little doubt GSW wins in 2016 with Iggy healthy.

Then the complete bullshyt suspension. Bron is being very disrespectful putting his nuts in Dray's face. WTF was he supposed to do? Just lay there:mindblown::mindblown:

dayun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Down Under
I'd love to see us rock these as a throwback:

Xp5N-E0-XzI7ciiw_AH-LcGaTGjoLg7sA6L39Po26WA.jpg

Need them to wear these :whoo::whew::banderas:
sd3hio.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
gonna go with Bron with 4.

I think KD will retire with 3 :yeshrug:
if the warriors don't break up soon, he gonna win 10.. he's already on the way to 2.. next year bron teams up or its 3... year after that, bron gonna be older and start working his way towards decline... KD will just be turning 31 and the rest of the team still under that

warriors are the ones who should have came out with "not 2, not 3, not 4"

FastLifeBlack

Rookie
Daps
Very good post.

One thing I would say is that I have very little doubt GSW wins in 2016 with Iggy healthy.

Then the complete bullshyt suspension. Bron is being very disrespectful putting his nuts in Dray's face. WTF was he supposed to do? Just lay there:mindblown::mindblown:

Fact. Bron not only dragged himself across Dray and taunted him, he also was preventing him from getting up...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
How can y'all have watched the same Warriors and say this is an easy series?:stopitslime:

They don't play hard for entire halves:stopitslime:
cause we just watched boston without two of their best... and indiana with dipo and nobody else, take them to 7 games

now they going up against 4 all stars, 2 of which you could probably put in the hall right now if the retired... they went 5 with love and kyrie... what you think about to happen?

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Fact. Bron not only dragged himself across Dray and taunted him, he also was preventing him from getting up...
He didn't get suspended because of 1 incident. It was an accumulation of techs from the entire playoffs. Besides, he only missed 1 game and was present in all 3 losses besides the one that he missed. He had a career game in game 7 but still lost.

Daps
I won't deny the Warriors have a talent disparity over the Cavs but if Bron's gonna start calling David West "An all-star power forward off the bench" for the Warriors then he has no excuse for not winning multiple rings when he had "Prime Shaq" on his squad back in 09-10 :lolbron: