Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
And just like you, that someone is another emotionally destraught Warriors fan that had nothing to say when I asked him what on Earth I could be lying about. Your hurt feelings do not constitute evidence to accuse someone of lying and all the batshyt weirdo nonsense you come up with.

I dont believe you have friends, let alone you would befriend a Warriors fan. Especially judging how you act on this board.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I dont believe you have friends, let alone you would befriend a Warriors fan. Especially judging how you act on this board.
The way I act on this board is literally only an issue for you and a handful of other Warriors fans that can't handle occassional harsh realities.

Obviously in real life I surround myself with well adjusted people. If that's somehow confusing or unbelievable to you...well, the situation speaks for itself.

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The way I act on this board is literally only an issue for you and a handful of other Warriors fans that can't handle occassional harsh realities.

Obviously in real life I surround myself with well adjusted people. If that's somehow confusing or unbelievable to you...well, the situation speaks for itself.

If by harsh, you mean extremely biased, and coming from a hateful place. It's not so "obvious",but just as I expected, you're living out some sick Warrior hating persona. You have more post in Warrior threads than I do, and I'm a life long fan. Please explain.

Last edited:
Daps
=
Nah I just don't have time for idiots with agendas who don't know the game

Don't reply.
Make sense or don't reply, idiot.
Again, you are clueless. Go read the Wikipedia about the series or something. At least get your fukking facts straight before you try to discuss shyt.
These bytches can get gifted 10 fake rings. No respect for frauds.
No surprise, you're a piece of shyt
That crippled retard hasn't left his mom's basement in 20 years, much less ever set foot on a basketball court.

Good. Hope they never live this shyt down.

Biggest bunch of frauds I've ever seen in my life.
this isnt right man

this isnt fukking right

:smh:
This thread was made after the game.

fukk you.
Yeah if you love seeing good people robbed and cheated this was probably very entertaining for you.

If youre a bad person Im sure you loved it.
Frontrunning fakkits all smilies after the refs hand them another

Im done

Your mother sucks cocks in hell
Die in a ditch
I dont care if you are autistic, Id literally choke the life outta you right now you little fakkit.
Contemplating cancelling my season tickets tomorrow

How can I support a sham league?
The only friends this thing has are the ones in it's head.

:picard:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Man yall need to get off Jr dikk.

LeBron had the ball with 10 seconds left and curry on him which is a switch he looked for all game. Take the damn shot.

Lue could have actually called a timeout when jr caught the ball. Like 99.99% of all NBA games.

Why in the world was Jr down there anyway? Nance ,bron ,love act all would went for the put back and are better rebounders

Not to mention the game was tied just don' play like shyt in OT and win
I've been waiting to see someone else beside myself admit this, props

Some of this shyt, is on lebron. Right now George hill and jr smith is getting killed, truth is, the destiny of the game should have never been in George hills hands. "Why he miss that free throw" um cause he George hill. Why did jr smith get a brain freeze, um cause he jr smith.

That is why superstars are superstars. That is why Jordan told people to clear the fukk out and let me work. Cause it was him putting the decisions of that game on his back. LeBron had a guy a hundred pounds lighter and a foot shorter on him. You only pass if the double is coming , other than that, it should have been lebron taking curry right to the rack, where at worst he gets to the free throw line and decide the game himself. At worst he gets fouled then it's him going to the line needing 2 for the lead, not putting that on George hill. Jordan puts that on his back, not Ron harper or randy brown.

But we can push 51, 8 and 8, till we blue in the face, great numbers but that last play in regulation needed lebron to take matters in his own hands. That's just being real about it. It's the finals George hill shouldn't be any where in the play to decide that.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
I've been waiting to see someone else beside myself admit this, props

Some of this shyt, is on lebron. Right now George hill and jr smith is getting killed, truth is, the destiny of the game should have never been in George hills hands. "Why he miss that free throw" um cause he George hill. Why did jr smith get a brain freeze, um cause he jr smith.

That is why superstars are superstars. That is why Jordan told people to clear the fukk out and let me work. Cause it was him putting the decisions of that game on his back. LeBron had a guy a hundred pounds lighter and a foot shorter on him. You only pass if the double is coming , other than that, it should have been lebron taking curry right to the rack, where at worst he gets to the free throw line and decide the game himself. At worst he gets fouled then it's him going to the line needing 2 for the lead, not putting that on George hill. Jordan puts that on his back, not Ron harper or randy brown.

But we can push 51, 8 and 8, till we blue in the face, great numbers but that last play in regulation needed lebron to take matters in his own hands. That's just being real about it. It's the finals George hill shouldn't be any where in the play to decide that.
The Dubs were in a matchup zone not man. Curry was the point defender with Green and Durant on the wings there to close out if LeBron drove. That's why Hill was able to cut behind Green because Green was focused on LeBron.

James made a beautiful play and the right play, the type of play Jordan would make for Kerr and Paxton to win titles.

This has been discussed as nauseum already.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
The Dubs were in a matchup zone not man. Curry was the point defender with Green and Durant on the wings there to close out if LeBron drove. That's why Hill was able to cut behind Green because Green was focused on LeBron.

James made a beautiful play and the right play, the type of play Jordan would make for Kerr and Paxton to win titles.

This has been discussed as nauseum already.
Before you go regurgitating talking points, let's get 1 thing clear, paxson was wide open and it was actually Horace grant that passed him the ball on a designed play out of a time out, and the pass to Kerr was understanding a double was coming to Jordan which would leave kerr.

This was not the case with lebron, who was your big rim protector in the game? Durant , draymond? Lol again at worst lebron gets to the free throw line, and now the burden of hitting 2 to go up 1 is on him. Of course hill was going to get fouled he didn't beat his man by that much. Again curry is a foot shorter and a hundred pounds lighter and they gave Bron space and time. LeBron should have made a tough move to the basket forced the refs to give him the call and went his ass to the line, something Jordan did a thousand times. He could have drew back created space and shot over curry or went to the hole and drew a foul. That moment in the finals needs the superstar to be the dam star, not expect George hill to come through

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
It seems like they settin it up for lebron. . Now klay hurt. Iggy out. It was written. Illuminati

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Before you go regurgitating talking points, let's get 1 thing clear, paxson was wide open and it was actually Horace grant that passed him the ball on a designed play out of a time out, and the pass to Kerr was understanding a double was coming to Jordan which would leave kerr.

This was not the case with lebron, who was your big rim protector in the game? Durant , draymond? Lol again at worst lebron gets to the free throw line, and now the burden of hitting 2 to go up 1 is on him. Of course hill was going to get fouled he didn't beat his man by that much. Again curry is a foot shorter and a hundred pounds lighter and they gave Bron space and time. LeBron should have made a tough move to the basket forced the refs to give him the call and went his ass to the line, something Jordan did a thousand times. He could have drew back created space and shot over curry or went to the hole and drew a foul. That moment in the finals needs the superstar to be the dam star, not expect George hill to come through

Now you're juelzing because you don't understand basketball or what kind of defense the Warriors were playing

xMatchUpZoneC.png.pagespeed.ic.wKciTvQzg9.png

Curry was playing close to LeBron because he wants LeBron to either drive it, take a tough contested jumpshot or kick it to the wings where Klay or KD can close fast

Instead LeBron has Hill cut behind Dray for an easy two exactly how you're supposed to attack a zone

In your mind you should drive into the teeth of a matchup zone which is what the purpose of that defense is against a 7 foot tall Durant and 6'8 230 Draymond Green instead of hitting an 80% freethrows shooter wide open cutting to the basketball?

This isn't you and you buddies playing 5 on 5 at the park where you scream Kobe as you brick contested jumpers. Your street ball logic doesn't apply here

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Bron bron spent 50 g's on that wack outfit? Slavery still exists nikka. This c00n got swindled