• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
He actually would do well to do the opposite, as in finally let his coach/team run an offense that doesn't completely revolve around him getting his stats. Cats always talking about Bron needing more help, but never actually want to give his teammates a platform and opportunity to do so unless its off a LeBron assist.

And you sound like you hurt and crying bruh. Go take a nap, that nikka Bron don't know you.
This is what happens when you grow up a fakkit. :manny: (you're the fakkit, not LeBron, sscit didn't get it)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Durant is a disgrace to the nba. What a coward for ruining competitiveness

Act like LeBron didn't start all of this when he joined Wade and Bosh in Miami.

LeBron started this coward era. And he's been benefiting from it in the Eastern Conference where there is zero competition for him.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
My NBA Finals prediction:

Lebron has been playing like a man possessed this playoff run. He has literally put the squad on his back and has refused to lose in a 7 game series. I think the Cavs will show up and play their best ball in June. With Lebron balling out of control and a little help from his supporting cast, I see the Warriors winning in 6.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
it depends what warrior team will show up, but 4 rn, warriors in 7, I know that the Cavs will try to beat up the splash brothers so its up to Durant b a difference maker, I know that the #Celtics lost because Tristan punked Al so West can't piss his pants