Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cavs will lose, but Bron stans need not worry bc the media already setting it up to suck his dikk no matter the outcome. JVG already on record saying him just making it to the finals is as good as winning a championship :hhh: so he'll be 3-6, but he will continue to remain teflon in terms of any real criticism. ESPN in particular is going to make sure of it

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Cavs will lose, but Bron stans need not worry bc the media already setting it up to suck his dikk no matter the outcome. JVG already on record saying him just making it to the finals is as good as winning a championship :hhh: so he'll be 3-6, but he will continue to remain teflon in terms of any real criticism. ESPN in particular is going to make sure of it
In a team sport, what exactly can Lebron do better that he isn't already doing? Sometimes I read these retarded comments and wonder why you have so much unreasonable hate in your heart. He is already doing superman things but somehow he needs to be everywhere all the time doing everything

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
LeBrons only finals loss is 2011 according to the media/stans, they got excuses for the other 5 soon to be 6. The dikkriding is crazy.

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In a team sport, what exactly can Lebron do better that he isn't already doing? Sometimes I read these retarded comments and wonder why you have so much unreasonable hate in your heart. He is already doing superman things but somehow he needs to be everywhere all the time doing everything
He actually would do well to do the opposite, as in finally let his coach/team run an offense that doesn't completely revolve around him getting his stats. Cats always talking about Bron needing more help, but never actually want to give his teammates a platform and opportunity to do so unless its off a LeBron assist.

And you sound like you hurt and crying bruh. Go take a nap, that nikka Bron don't know you.

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LeBrons only finals loss is 2011 according to the media/stans, they got excuses for the other 5 soon to be 6. The dikkriding is crazy.
And literally nobody else I can think of in history gets that type of leeway. nikka gets all the credit for every win, and zero blame for every loss unless its blatantly him throwing the series like in 2011.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
You can watch the series again or go through the 2015 finals thread right here

LeBron was averaging like a 40 point triple double, you can't look at that say Iggy stopped him, he didn't stop anything. He just made timely plays, the Warriors don't win without Steph, he averaged good numbers after he got passed the Cavs scheme and was ultimately more important than Iguodala. Steph WAS the offense for GS in that series, he created every play even when he wasn't scoring.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
He actually would do well to do the opposite, as in finally let his coach/team run an offense that doesn't completely revolve around him getting his stats. Cats always talking about Bron needing more help, but never actually want to give his teammates a platform and opportunity to do so unless its off a LeBron assist.

And you sound like you hurt and crying bruh. Go take a nap, that nikka Bron don't know you.
Me hurt? Are you a child or something?

Where do you get this fake news that the Cavs haven't tried to do that? I hate retards that make up shyt up all day and believe in that garbage. The evidence of other Cavs ball handlers running offense is there and clear as day but unfortunately the results aren't there. Lebron is the only one on the team that can reliably handle the ball and create offense.

Stop being stupid

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
1. I wanted Bron to embarrass this fraud harden

2. I wanted to see GS not sweep whoever came out the East

3. I wanted this feel good story of Bron having probably his most MVP worthy season not end in a Greek tragedy

Unless Bron averages 50/9/10 OR KD/Steph gets hurt, I got Dubs in 6 max. Congrats to them for forming a beast that is just above the rest of the western conference when not healthy
Why do u sound like u cry every time u post

:mjlol: