:wow: They did that shyt. Check out my Crehs nails tho :dame:

source.gif

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I've always had a tenuous relationship with Japanese people that appropriate Black culture.

On the one hand, I personally don't give a fukk about cultural appropriation. As long as they not mocking us, I don't care if they wear their hair like us, wear their clothes like us, talk like us (blackcent), etc. I truly DO NOT GIVE A FUCC.

In fact, I find it's much easier to date the females of that group because they LOVE US. It's insane how many dimes (actual 10s) you can pipe on the first date simply because they love our culture.

But there is a downside; I've legitimately had an argument and a subsequent falling out with one of these types of girls a few years ago when the Kim Kardashian "Kim-ono" thing popped off. This bytch is an afro wearing, hoop earing, RnB/Hip Hop listening, only dating Black dudes Japanese girl mad that someone was appropriating her culture.

I'm like:

uhh-ok.gif

One thing that annoys me about (some) Japanese people is that they do this type of shyt but get upset when others do it to them. That's when I have a problem with what they do-- it's fine wearing our shyt like a costume, but then when it happens to you, you get mad.

So, to answer your question, no I don't co-sign, but it's more because I don't care either way. If they like the music, I don't see any harm. When I'm in Japan interacting with these people, they act hella Japanese, it's the funniest thing.

But when they get to acting hypocritical, I'm checking they ass, facts.

I been standing on this for YEARS :unimpressed:

Screenshot-1006.png

Screenshot-1005.png

:sas2:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I've always had a tenuous relationship with Japanese people that appropriate Black culture.

On the one hand, I personally don't give a fukk about cultural appropriation. As long as they not mocking us, I don't care if they wear their hair like us, wear their clothes like us, talk like us (blackcent), etc. I truly DO NOT GIVE A FUCC.

In fact, I find it's much easier to date the females of that group because they LOVE US. It's insane how many dimes (actual 10s) you can pipe on the first date simply because they love our culture.

But there is a downside; I've legitimately had an argument and a subsequent falling out with one of these types of girls a few years ago when the Kim Kardashian "Kim-ono" thing popped off. This bytch is an afro wearing, hoop earing, RnB/Hip Hop listening, only dating Black dudes Japanese girl mad that someone was appropriating her culture.

I'm like:

uhh-ok.gif

One thing that annoys me about (some) Japanese people is that they do this type of shyt but get upset when others do it to them. That's when I have a problem with what they do-- it's fine wearing our shyt like a costume, but then when it happens to you, you get mad.

So, to answer your question, no I don't co-sign, but it's more because I don't care either way. If they like the music, I don't see any harm. When I'm in Japan interacting with these people, they act hella Japanese, it's the funniest thing.

Screenshot-1006.png

Screenshot-1005.png

Props for breaking that shyt down :salute:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

I'm like:

uhh-ok.gif

Screenshot-1006.png

Screenshot-1005.png

I would never date a Japanese woman copying black culture.:camby::scust:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I would never date a Japanese woman copying black culture.:camby::scust:

Different strokes. :yeshrug:

Like I said, some are genuine appreciators of the culture, and just fukk with us heavy.

Then some wear it like a costume.

The real are easy to tell from the fakes. That's been my experience.

You gotta understand that 98.9999% of Japan is Japanese-- this means the vast majority of people are alike. Like, shocking similar to the next person, in mannerisms, dress code, the way they speak, etc. The ones that try to stick out do things like this to distinguish themselves from the rest of Japanese people, because their culture is so homogenous.

So you get wild shyt like this sometimes, but then you also get some that actually are just into hip hop/Jazz/Black culture/etc. It is what it is.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Different strokes. :yeshrug:

Like I said, some are genuine appreciators of the culture, and just fukk with us heavy.

Then some wear it like a costume.

The real are easy to tell from the fakes. That's been my experience.

You gotta understand that 98.9999% of Japan is Japanese-- this means the vast majority of people are alike. Like, shocking similar to the next person, in mannerisms, dress code, the way they speak, etc. The ones that try to stick out do things like this to distinguish themselves from the rest of Japanese people, because their culture is so homogenous.

So you get wild shyt like this sometimes, but then you also get some that actually are just into hip hop/Jazz/Black culture/etc. It is what it is.

Japanese Jazz is also great, they been doing that for decades.

What I'm saying is I don't want no Americanized Japanese woman.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Japanese Jazz is also great, they been doing that for decades.

What I'm saying is I don't want no Americanized Japanese woman.

Oh, I feel you. I don't either :mjlol:

The moment a bytch hit me with a "bruh" I'm fukking OUTTA THERE

After I smash, of course :lolbron:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Pretty sure this is KOHH, he had the last verse on that It G Ma track from some years back

When I looked up all of those dudes music his was the only one that slapped fr, even some auto tune joints that sounded wavy, glad he got one w/this

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
They don't have any guns, and their girls have no ass:mjlol:

:deadrose: Breh I was listening to Japanese Drill last night and dudes were having shiestys and screaming at me.

I'm like WTF are these dudes going to do besides scam me to death or properly do my taxes :why: