Daps
Reppin
St louis
CNs6wOg.gif

shyt slap!

UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
She black
Not convinced........ don't be fooled the Japanese girls that are into ratchet hip hop culture jump out the window with the level of blsckfishing they will try to pull...... there was a Vice documemtary on it.

The @Th3Birdman might be able to expound on it beyond the Vice documentary since the homie has actually eaten off of it... :myman:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not convinced........ don't be fooled the Japanese girls that are into ratchet hip hop culture jump out the window with the level of blsckfishing they will try to pull...... there was a Vice documemtary on it.

The @Th3Birdman might be able to expound on it beyond the Vice documentary since the homie has actually eaten off of it... :myman:
Lol not convinced
She has pictures of her father and her Nigerian family on her story
:russ:

Daps
Lol not convinced
She has pictures of her father and her Nigerian family on her story
:russ:
:russ:.. ah..... I don't have an IG accnt so I gotta access it through the browser. If you don't have an ig accnt they put up a bunch of soft barriers to make it impossible to access anything beyond pics...... I stand corrected... :hubie: ... and relieved...:whew:... I can PAAG with a clean conscience again...:ahh:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:.. ah..... I don't have an IG accnt so I gotta access it through the browser. If you don't have an ig accnt they put up a bunch of soft barriers to make it impossible to access anything beyond pics...... I stand corrected... :hubie: ... and relieved...:whew:... I can PAAG with a clean conscience again...:ahh:
Lol she addressed in her ig story. Someone probably from here left a message saying she wasn't black and went in on them.