When Madame Web bombs at the box office will that put an end to all high budget female led superhero movies?

Daps
madame_web_by_diamonddead_art_dgg990t-fullview.jpg

dakota-johnson-and-sydney-sweeney-suit-up-as-superheroes-in-new-madame-web-trailer.jpg

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Why should they? Apparently the movie is targeted to a certain demographic, I doubt they expect to do avengers numbers with this. The movie is a success as long as the movie hits the financial marker they aimed for

The better question is why do all female led superhero movies do worse at the box office, especially the ones in a make believe universe where having superpowers explains why women can be the lead and heroic.

My answer is some dudes are too mentally weak to watch women do great things :yeshrug:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Not every character needs a movie. If they made a Sub Mariner movie, be shocked if a 120 mil budget returned 35 mil opening weekend, brehs.
i mean technically they alredy had that in BP2

also fck aquaman
Wtf is this? They can get this shyt out but Kraven the hunter and Doom still not ready?

:dahell:
kraven is Sony and Doom is marvel not the same

sony has a deal to make shytty spiderman themed movies and marvels job is to keep watevers good and get rid of whatever aint