When likkle man don’t get a PS5

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Stop playing with kids' emotions.

Now this one fukking sucks. Unless them kids were legit badasses, the whole "VIRALLLL" thing wears out the welcome when the last thing a child needs is to be trolled on Xmas. If dude wanted to be "funny" he should have put a Nintendo Switch in that bytch:mjlol:. I'm talking the Lite jawn too just to really raise the blood pressure.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Now this one fukking sucks. Unless them kids were legit badasses, the whole "VIRALLLL" thing wears out the welcome when the last thing a child needs is to be trolled on Xmas. If dude wanted to be "funny" he should have put a Nintendo Switch in that bytch:mjlol:. I'm talking the Lite jawn too just to really raise the blood pressure.

And now all he got to show for it is a broke ps4 slim :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lmaooo

Threw that shyt like it was 4th and long

Little dude was like:

BrownImpassionedAlbacoretuna-max-1mb.gif

:heh::dead:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

Still not justified. A good parent is upfront with their kids. Only cowards lead their kids on because they're scared to tell them "no" initially.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Still not justified. A good parent is upfront with their kids. Only cowards lead their kids on because they're scared to tell them "no" initially.

Damn...this post put a whole different perspective on dude being a shytty father:mjcry:.............................but still the little dude toss that PS4 like BONK :mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Dude hella ungrateful but I’d be lying if I didn’t act the same way, Xmas 97 I think.

:francis:

Took me back to when I went to my grandparent's (RIP) house as a Joey. I have seen nothing but boxes and rubbed my hands like Birdman. Open them bytches and seen nothing but clothes. My ass, crying like ten family members died at the same time. Moms the whole time looking at me like :unimpressed:.

Hell, my wife did that shyt to me one time. Had a big ass Dell box, and here I was thinking it was a computer (I needed one back in the day). Open that shyt up slowly because it was weirdly empty, and ended up getting a summer sausage and Gouda cheese.

I ate the shyt in utter disappointment. I was grateful because it was bumping, but....computer:mjcry:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Took me back to when I went to my grandparent's (RIP) house as a Joey. I have seen nothing but boxes and rubbed my hands like Birdman. Open them bytches and seen nothing but clothes. My ass, crying like ten family members died at the same time. Moms the whole time looking at me like :unimpressed:.

Hell, my wife did that shyt to me one time. Had a big ass Dell box, and here I was thinking it was a computer (I needed one back in the day). Open that shyt up slowly because it was weirdly empty, and ended up getting a summer sausage and Gouda cheese.

I ate the shyt in utter disappointment. I was grateful because it was bumping, but....computer:mjcry:
Yea I remember I went on a campaign in 98 for a N64 and I ended up getting a a damn playstation, ironically. I was tight lmao.

Like damn I done showed this woman the box the games and everything, how she fukk this up. :dahell:

Turns out my biological father had bought it for me. Didn’t find out till I was a grown as man :ohhh: