when it comes to going out..

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Your boring and take life way to serious it's ok to let your hair down a little and have a nice night out Hahahaha and being 23 and being over it i swear some people need to just relax and not think to deep into things and just have fun.

basically. I said the same thing at that age. Couldnt have been more wrong.

Hell even in cllege, I was like "once u been to one college party u been to all of 'em" :yawn:

But it really depends on why ur going out and what you like to do.

Now I like going out as much as possible

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
basically. I said the same thing at that age. Couldnt have been more wrong.

Hell even in cllege, I was like "once u been to one college party u been to all of 'em" :yawn:

But it really depends on why ur going out and what you like to do.

Now I like going out as much as possible

Yea, I am not saying I'm not going out anymore. I just slowed down, I might pick it back up in a few weeks lol.:popcorn:

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
Naw im 24 and I never get "tired" of going out but the club got played out you see the same muhfukkas, it be the same music, you see the same hoes, and the same nikkas you done had beef with from around the way or the last time you was at club.

I been going to bars and the pool hall more lately then the club. Im trying travel more this year party in otha cities.

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Depends what mood I'm in...during school sometimes I'd go out every day of the week then go a few weeks without doing anything

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Well, since I have my daughter I don't get to go out as much so when there is a chance of me going out, I'm all for it. But I can see how some people can get burnt out from going out. It's cool, everybody has to take a break some time or another.

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
It's a waste of money

Esp if you're not single

The hell I wanna go blow 80-140 bucks for in one night? On the dumbest shyt possible too.

I used to go out as much as possible and not really care how much money I was spending or what I was doing to myself. Mostly because it was college years, but also because I had lost my father and I just wanted to get as gone as possible. I was definitely on some Cudi shyt just getting drunk/other just to do it.

I'd rather save my money for a trip or shopping. Something I can have memories about or have something to show for. Like a new TV or some furniture.

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
On this same note, I miss house parties so much. You could have the time of your life with just the money in your pocket. Now, you have to go out to some stupid bar/club and pay 6-10 bucks for a liquor drink or 4-6 bucks for a beer.

FOUR DOLLARS FOR A LIGHT BEER??! BEFORE TIP?!?! [smashes bottle, goes to town on wrists and neck]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you're ugly and don't get much play, you'll quickly tire of going out. if you're attractive, you never get tired of going out, since you always have the opportunity to grab up new p*ssy. i love going out.

:takedat:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Nahh i dont go out as much i feel old really just go out for special occasions. I rather go to a dinner than club :manny:

:youngsabo: last weekend doe :krs:

Daps
Reppin
Australia
It's going to be a long time before I get sick of going out. I'm only 19. :win:
But going out every weekend does feel like a waste of money, especially when I'm already pretty broke.
Moving out of my parent's house soon so I'm going to have even less money to go out. :wow:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I've become a real home body these last few years. I just prefer to be comfortable at home watching movies then putting all that effort into getting ready and then dealing with some bullshyt outside.....because it's always some bullshyt. I still go out every once in a while, but I'm happiest at home.

I'm content with my life these days.:obama:

Daps
Not wanting to go out anymore doesnt equate to be being grown. When u get older ppl still go out its just that they changed the type of spots they go to. Lounges and bars are the regular spots for me. Instead of going to clubs i just bring chicks to a cool spot im a regular at. nice food. nice drinks. cool music. cool vibe.