when it comes to going out..

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm 27 and I still enjoy going out occasionally, just not regularly like some folks I know. I like doin more chill activities like goin out to eat, catching a movie, watching a sporting event, cookouts & pool/hot tub, something like that.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Is it just me or have ya'll outgrown it too? I mean I like to go out still every now and then but it's not my thing anymore. Last night and Friday I had friends tryna get me to go out. I declined. I sometimes go out on random days like a Tuesday, Thursday, or Sundays.:yeshrug:

Do you think as you get older you tend to give up the night life?

nothing wrong with that, that's how i usually do it. Typically you don't have to deal with a bunch of people during the week as opposed to the weekend when everyone and their momma is out.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno. I might be like the op. I'm a homebody by default(cause I'm broke) but when I do got money I still rather stay home. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I get tired of seeing the same chicks. I be juiced to go out only to see the same broads n I'm like "comeeee onnnnn...." :noah:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
yeah going out in my hometown is the worst. It's always the people who have yet to accomplish anything as an adult reminiscing on their 800m times from HS or that TD they scored in the state playoffs. :stopitslime:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah going out in my hometown is the worst. It's always the people who have yet to accomplish anything as an adult reminiscing on their 800m times from HS or that TD they scored in the state playoffs. :stopitslime:

I dunked ince in a JV game as a freshman and I ran for two touchdowns in a games as an 8th grader on the Freshman foorball team:ld: :guilty:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
I hate these threads. Every week someone is trying to convince us how grown up they are by disparaging the club. :pacspit:

I don't think reading is your strong point. I said I still go out, it's not like back in the days. Re-read the comments before you jump into my topic with your negative vomit. Please and thank you!

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think reading is your strong point. I said I still go out, it's not like back in the days. Re-read the comments before you jump into my topic with your negative vomit. Please and thank you!

fukk I look like paying attention to your entire post :childplease:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Your boring and take life way to serious it's ok to let your hair down a little and have a nice night out Hahahaha and being 23 and being over it i swear some people need to just relax and not think to deep into things and just have fun.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
this is me every night

myspace-animation-codes51.gif

but i dont use rolling papers... blunts for the win.