when it comes to going out..

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Is it just me or have ya'll outgrown it too? I mean I like to go out still every now and then but it's not my thing anymore. Last night and Friday I had friends tryna get me to go out. I declined. I sometimes go out on random days like a Tuesday, Thursday, or Sundays.:yeshrug:

Do you think as you get older you tend to give up the night life?

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nah its noy just you. hell, the last time i went out was back in December. im not missing anything. netflix and my bed are my club.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
I thought I was over going out, until going out literally no longer became an option :sadbron:

Take advantage of it when you have the chance. One day you'll be :flabbynsick: and regret all those nights indoors you spent at 22.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Did it in my early 20s but once you and your friends start settling down staying in and having drinks at home on a friday is the norm. I still like to go out sometimes but its usually like once a month now :flabbynsick:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Well I'm 19. I haven't outgrown shyt except pokeman cards.

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Towlie... it's not just me judging from some of the replies. I'm 23

FlipAPack... That's how I feel.

i thought you were gonna say 30 somethin lol

seems like you never really started..18 and up don't count

as i get older, the places just become more upscale

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Yeah, alot of people grow out of it. Has nothing to do with age and more to do with maturity, since not ere'body matures at the same rate.

Going out is cool SOMETIMES....going to upscale spots and locales is always fun and memorable. But nikkas goin' to the same damn hole-in-the-wall spots every week is played out.

IMO, PEOPLE (changed from "Black people", because it's NOT just Black people) overrate going out more than anything I can think of.....I mean, who DON'T know bytches that plan their whole week around clubbing? :comeon:

When you buy a nice house and have good friends and family who come over, and y'all cook/grill or otherwise watch sports or movies or play cards or whatever, then entertaining people at the crib >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> going out

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm in the minority here, but I will never get tired of going out.

I used to say this. I still go out...but the club thing is a no-go. Might hit up a couple spots in the summer but that's pretty much it. I'm an old nikka though so... :manny:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Swicth up the spots you go out to.

Stop going to those ratchet places.

Oh trust me, I switched up as often as possible. Matter fact, I go on vacations and would rather hit their bars/ clubs. Even then, 1-2 nights out in another town is enough for me... I'm more into dining out.... could be a bar but not too loud. I don't like shouting so people could hear me.