When is the next big Xbox exclusive coming out?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone find it strange that the Series S was released in November last year and they’ve yet to release a big game for it? :patrice:

Sony in that same time frame has released Spider man, Demon’s Souls, Returnals and in June Ratchet and Clank comes out; 4 AAA games in that period so when is Microsoft’s turn?

We keep hearing about how Microsoft now has all these studios yet seems like they’re repeating the same mistakes as last gen when Sony had the games and they didn’t.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
The_Elder_Scrolls_IV_Oblivion_cover.png

Now in 60FPS!!!!

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Halo Infinite is the next big one. This is 343's last chance with me. if it aint a hitter im sticking with the MCC till the servers shut down. thankfully my squad is :flabbynsick: n all older than me so I aint gotta worry about them jumping shyt for the new Halo.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
On the console starting in the Summer:

Microsoft Flight Simulator
Ascent
Pyschonauts
Halo
Stalker
Crossfire X
Starfield?
Forza Horizon Mexico?

So Far

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Anyone find it strange that the Series S was released in November last year and they’ve yet to release a big game for it? :patrice:

Sony in that same time frame has released Spider man, Demon’s Souls, Returnals and in June Ratchet and Clank comes out; 4 AAA games in that period so when is Microsoft’s turn?

We keep hearing about how Microsoft now has all these studios yet seems like they’re repeating the same mistakes as last gen when Sony had the games and they didn’t.
So a ps3 game with upgrades for $70 is worthy right.

But doing that for free to hundreds of games and boosting frame rates, that's not a better idea?

Spiderman dlc that they selling you as a partially full game... Well gears of war 5 had a free new next gen dlc featuring Batista :umad:

then there's returnal which is a game you calling AAA but nobody cares for it really, it's just exclusive you know. If returnal was on Xbox like MLB the show was you wouldn't give a fukk about that game so stop it :sitdown:

And while you're happy for LEGO ratchet that they been showing you for over a year now, I'd rather play the gunk :manny: Outriders better than returnal, if it's about exclusives to you? Stay tuned, but trust we are full as fukk off games on Xbox, stupid full