WHEN IS LEBRON’S SURGERY SCHEDULED FOR?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
To answer the OP's actual question, Bron said from the beginning that they're waiting to see if it heals on its own with rest, then they're going to do an MRI to evaluate how it's going, and surgery will be necessary if it doesn't heal on its own.

“I’m going to get an MRI on it and see how the tendon either healed or not healed and go from there,” James told ESPN when asked if surgery might be an option this summer. “We’ll see what happens.”

He also said this back when the injury was first discussed during the season:

LeBron James comments on possibly getting a surgery during the summer

I don't know. Right now, I don't need it, we'll see what happens. I'll probably get another MRI at the end of the season and go from there. If I happen to get surgery after the season, you guys won't know. I don't talk to you guys in the offseason, and by the time the next season starts, I'll be fine and ready to go."

BRUH

WE ALL KNEW HE NEVER NEEDED SURGERY

LOL

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
To answer the OP's actual question, Bron said from the beginning that they're waiting to see if it heals on its own with rest, then they're going to do an MRI to evaluate how it's going, and surgery will be necessary if it doesn't heal on its own.

“I’m going to get an MRI on it and see how the tendon either healed or not healed and go from there,” James told ESPN when asked if surgery might be an option this summer. “We’ll see what happens.”

He also said this back when the injury was first discussed during the season:

LeBron James comments on possibly getting a surgery during the summer

I don't know. Right now, I don't need it, we'll see what happens. I'll probably get another MRI at the end of the season and go from there. If I happen to get surgery after the season, you guys won't know. I don't talk to you guys in the offseason, and by the time the next season starts, I'll be fine and ready to go."
/end thread

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
OP you could have a Plat thread just talking about Lebron in Paris looking like he bout to drop a album

LeGrill