aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
PBH-Healing-Service.png

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
He specifically said if he was gonna get surgery the media would never know about it.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
MUFUCCA SENT THIS REPLY THROUGH LIKE “YEAAA! I GOT HIM WIT THAT ETHER!!!!”

:dead:
Muthafukka still ain’t got in that shower just like the dirty cac trailer park trash that he is :dead:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
For someone who claims not to be white, you turn to racial superiority narratives extremely fast.

U MUST BE JOKING

TRAILER TRASH IS A WHITE STEREOTYPE

CALLIN AN ISRAELI JEW TRAILER TRASH AS A DISS WOULD BE LIKE CALLING A BLACK DUDE MAYO BREATH AS A DISS

IT JUST DOESNT WORK - I SHOULDNT NEED TO EXPLAIN THAT TO U

I ALSO THOUGHT U SAID U WERE GUNA STOP COMIN AT ME SIDEWAYS..

:jbhmm:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
U MUST BE JOKING

TRAILER TRASH IS A WHITE STEREOTYPE

CALLIN AN ISRAELI JEW TRAILER TRASH AS A DISS WOULD BE LIKE CALLING A BLACK DUDE MAYO BREATH AS A DISS

IT JUST DOESNT WORK - I SHOULDNT NEED TO EXPLAIN THAT TO U

The author of the book "Trailer Park Girl" is literally Jewish and the book is based on her own life in trailer parks.

I ALSO THOUGHT U SAID U WERE GUNA STOP COMIN AT ME SIDEWAYS..

:jbhmm:

I'm not going to pick you out for nothing, but ANYONE who comes in here trying to push racial superiority stereotypes is going to get clapped back on. You think you get a free pass to say anything you want just cause we're not beefing anymore?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The author of the book "Trailer Park Girl" is literally Jewish and the book is based on her own life in trailer parks.

I'm not going to pick you out for nothing, but ANYONE who comes in here trying to push racial superiority stereotypes is going to get clapped back on. You think you get a free pass to say anything you want just cause we're not beefing anymore?

FIRST OF ALL I SAID ISRAELI JEW

AND I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT “SUPERIORITY” .. HES THE ONE USING IT AS A DISS, NOT ME.. SO WHY NOT CALL HIM OUT?

THERE ARE PLENTY OF POOR ISRAELIS BUT ITS NOT VERY COMMON TO FIND ISRAELIS IN TRAILER PARKS LMAO

ITS LIKE TELLING A CHRISTIAN “GO BACK TO YOUR MOSQUE!!!”

IT JUST DOESNT MAKE SENSE

YOURE TRYIN TOO HARD RIGHT HERE HOMIE

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
To answer the OP's actual question, Bron said from the beginning that they're waiting to see if it heals on its own with rest, then they're going to do an MRI to evaluate how it's going, and surgery will be necessary if it doesn't heal on its own.

“I’m going to get an MRI on it and see how the tendon either healed or not healed and go from there,” James told ESPN when asked if surgery might be an option this summer. “We’ll see what happens.”

He also said this back when the injury was first discussed during the season:

LeBron James comments on possibly getting a surgery during the summer

I don't know. Right now, I don't need it, we'll see what happens. I'll probably get another MRI at the end of the season and go from there. If I happen to get surgery after the season, you guys won't know. I don't talk to you guys in the offseason, and by the time the next season starts, I'll be fine and ready to go."