When im ready to have kids

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
u always trying to kidnap my kids bet if i made a kid with u you would leave the babies at home with me since u hate diapers and potty training :snoop:

I wouldn't leave em with you the entire time lol I'd just conveniently disappear 15-30 minutes after each feeding. :pachaha:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
i have a 20 month old daughter and it actually isnt that bad. you can always find clothes on clearance and sales. pampers get the store brand. you can always qualify for wic and if not, you get the store brand of formula or tell the mama to stop being lazy and breastfeed. way cheaper. the only real issue is paying for daycare. and me and my girl got lucky because she works nights and me days. so we dont need daycare. and honestly daycare is so expensive. you probably better off with the mother either working part time or not at all. because its pointless if her whole check is going towards daycare. who wants to work just to pay for daycare?

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
I'm 32 with no kids. For yeeeeeears I have been saying that I wanted no children but all of a sudden, I've been having this weird feeling telling me it's time. My biggest fear is being a single Mom and I can not even think for one second of raising a child alone, especially if I have a lil man. I NEED the father there! I'm afraid of doing it by myself because raising children is hard work. Another parent in the household and in the child's life makes a huge difference.

The hard part is finding that right guy....

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I want 3 sons :o:

At least 3 yrs apart. :o:

I want a son so bad! :lupe:

This is the first time I ever thought abt having kids and im excited and scared at the same time...like where all these thoughts and feelings come from? Im thinking it started after I had a dream abt being pregnant and having a 2 yr old son a week ago :dwillhuh: ? Idk

Plus im only 22, in college and still stay with my parents :bryan:

Are there any other young ppl around my age with no kids that are feeling like this or have felt like this before?

So you can raise them to hate white women?

Of course we do need little Marty Koons running around. :rudy:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
when im ready to have kids i would love 1 pomeranian and 1 husky LMAO. then maybe a GS.
I want a teacup pomeranian as well :o:

cutest_puppy_ever_fluffy.jpg

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Aw rly? :leon:

I certainly wont raise them to grow up hating blk wmn and bashing blk wmn on message boards :rudy:

Good for you, but don't be a hypocrite if u have a daughter.....like teaching them to let the MAN lead the household, and love black men, soemthing that isn't taught ENOUGH in young black daughters....