When I look back @ old pics of myself.. I realize I had a spark when I started...

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
How am I in denial if I admitted in the first post that I'm :flabbynsick:

:dwillhuh:

Anyways the weight gain is probably 5 or 6. I don't even look fat :ehh:

That's what im not understanding breh.

How can you fall off unless your not fat, if your not fat then you woulden't be looking at your high school pics like :skip: . The first step is to admit it man. You a good poster and i aint tryna sneak diss. If you think you fell off imagine what your old school friends think when they see you?

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Bodywise I peaked last year. Facial hair and what not got me looking wavy now tho. So its like my body took one step back and my face took one step foward.

I never really had to workout alot when I was younger to look good. But I can tell from this point on imma have to be consistent in the gym or imma be :flabbynsick: in the next 2 years.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I look the same cept bigger n blacker.

Never been a pretty nikka, but the years haven't been bad for me. Skin cleared up n shyt as well. Can't be mad. Plus my facial hair really just started comin in late last year. Like, a nikka not bein able to grow much shyt till he turned 22. shyts wild. I stay in the gym tho, so its all good looks wise. Just look maybe a lil older

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
That's what im not understanding breh.

How can you fall off unless your not fat, if your not fat then you woulden't be looking at your high school pics like :skip: . The first step is to admit it man. You a good poster and i aint tryna sneak diss. If you think you fell off imagine what your old school friends think when they see you?

To be honest, I probably didn't "fall off" as I've said, just that the dynamics of my relationships with females changed fairly dramatically over the years, which would make it SEEM like I fell off. shyt's gotten a lot more subtle. I'm probably just being too dramatic :yeshrug:

Anyways.. In the words of Mikey.. This is basically what happened to me:

I look the same cept bigger n blacker.

With my shirt on I look pretty big. Got a big frame and nobody tries to mess with me like that. Underneath the shirt, of course, is a completely different story :guilty:

Truth be told, I need to get back into the gym.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
My game is tighter than it used to be so i get more play from bytches

but at the same time im a young nikka some im prolly the same age most of you were when you peaked :yeshrug: