When I look back @ old pics of myself.. I realize I had a spark when I started...

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Just stepping into my prime. I still look like I did as a youngster, just more manly now. Ppl in high school were cool as hell, while I was just kinda there. Now the roles are reversed

:smugfavre:

Last edited by a moderator:

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Speak for yourself, the more time that goes by the better I take care of myself and in the end the better I look :manny:

You're suppose to mature and look better with age not look like a foot by the time you're 21-22.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
:ohhh:

So why is you flabby n sick breh, there's gotta be a reason. Nobody just loses their looks. Did you gain weight? bald?

Gained a lot of weight but my hairline is still in check :manny:

It's not like I can't pull women. Just that they aren't all into me like they used to be way back. :manny:

6"2, 225 lbs. I don't look THAT :flabbynsick: but I'm gonna get there if I don't be careful. What stops me from looking completely :flabbynsick: is the muscle that I do have that simply sits under all the fat :scusthov:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:mjpls: the older i get the more bytches i get i use to be ugly and swagless in middle school :scusthov:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
the caliber of females i'm getting has taken a nose dive :scusthov:

first year out of high school i wifed one of the finest girls around... fast forward 3 years, we're broken up and im pulling 6-7's :mad:

i dont know whats going on

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Gained a lot of weight but my hairline is still in check :manny:

It's not like I can't pull women. Just that they aren't all into me like they used to be way back. :manny:

6"2, 225 lbs. I don't look THAT :flabbynsick: but I'm gonna get there if I don't be careful. What stops me from looking completely :flabbynsick: is the muscle that I do have that simply sits under all the fat :scusthov:

It's your own fault breh. Too much drinking/eating/smoking not enough gym time b.

By the sounds of it breh, you flabby n sick but in denial breh. :lift:Just go to the gym and do what you have to do man. Be honest on a scale of 1-10 how bad is this weight gain :youngsabo:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Can't relate. I come from good jeans. Don't even ask me how.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
By the sounds of it breh, you flabby n sick but in denial breh. :lift:Just go to the gym and do what you have to do man. Be honest on a scale of 1-10 how bad is this weight gain :youngsabo:

How am I in denial if I admitted in the first post that I'm :flabbynsick:

:dwillhuh:

Anyways the weight gain is probably 5 or 6. I don't even look fat :ehh: