when i comment to my wife "pro athletes are stupid for gettin married"

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Maybe that doesn't make him happy anymore, he's been married twice and they were both pretty long marriages so maybe that's what he wants one last time.

Maybe but i can still think hes an idiot for it besides if he wants to get married i dont think it's wise to try and marry one of the playboy bunnies trying to get publicity and is 24.

Double J

Banned
Daps
I think it's foolish for any young nikka with paper to get married.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Been in one of these situations before.

Just told her, it's crazy for young, black and wealthy athletes to get married. Straight up, because it's the truth. Some of these dudes are getting married, and way too young. That's what fukked Tiger up.

Daps
She always get mad at me and be like "oh, so if u were a professional athlete, we wouldnt be married :usure:?"

Then i gotta clean it up on some "im not talkin bout us. We're different:skip:"

Why? WHen she asks you that you say YES WE WOULDN'T NOW MAKE ME SOME CURRY GOAT NOW.

Daps
Been in one of these situations before.

Just told her, it's crazy for young, black and wealthy athletes to get married. Straight up, because it's the truth. Some of these dudes are getting married, and way too young. That's what fukked Tiger up.

Tiger is different. He wasn't that young when he got married and he was marrying:

Elin-Nordegren.png

:takedat: