when i comment to my wife "pro athletes are stupid for gettin married"

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
She always get mad at me and be like "oh, so if u were a professional athlete, we wouldnt be married :usure:?"

Then i gotta clean it up on some "im not talkin bout us. We're different:skip:"

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
She looking at it from a female point of view.

Nah, she's internalizing his statements.

I agree with his sentiments. If you're not marrying your childhood sweet heart, or a humble low maintenance female (verified by an extensive back ground check :hmm:) they're setting themselves up for failure. Especially if these athletes impregnate said female (alimony + child support if they sever ties).

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

I agree with his sentiments. If you're not marrying your childhood sweet heart, or a humble low maintenance female (verified by an extensive back ground check :hmm:) they're setting themselves up for failure. Especially if these athletes impregnate said female (alimony + child support if they sever ties).

:clap: + rep

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN

The other day I negged you, but look at how I'm turning around and repping you (when I'm off recharge)

:ahh: