When Guys Create Female Characters Is It Always For Perverted Reasons?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
In games that allow you to create your own character, do guys that prefer creating female characters do so because
they’d “rather stare at a woman’s ass than a man’s”? (which is the most common reason I hear)

do guys ever create women for non sexual reasons or is it always on sum perv shyt?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
In games that allow you to create your own character, do guys that prefer creating female characters do so because
they’d “rather stare at a woman’s ass than a man’s”? (which is the most common reason I hear)

do guys ever create women for non sexual reasons or is it always on sum perv shyt?

I never roleplay as myself in video games, you can’t even create accurate black skin or hair textures in most games. If i create a character its one unique to that playthrough. Its like saying if you create a male character (that is clearly not yourself) you want to fukk him.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i don't create female characters and if I did, they aren't giving me the right parameters to work with, I need my bytch to have some ginormous t*ts, and a beautiful butt.

gimme Twintelle with a splash of Mai Shuranai

MAI_KOFXIII_stance.gif

f9e.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
only time I ever created a female character was for my 2nd playthrough of the ME trilogy…I thought that would be enough to provide me with a little bit more variety for a new playthrough…I made her “pretty” just as I made my male character “handsome”…wasn’t anything sexual about it tho

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never roleplay as myself in video games, you can’t even create accurate black skin or hair textures in most games. If i create a character its one unique to that playthrough. Its like saying if you create a male character (that is clearly not yourself) you want to fukk him.
I always make my characters resemble myself even if it’s only the bald dark tone cosmetic options. I never make a cac:mjtf:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not on some pervert stuff
i mean sometimes i create chick and play wnba myleague

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I like creating melenated women in games because I just enjoy it more.

In some games the female character is better than the male character. I know for Cyberpunk female V was much more interesting than Male V

only time I ever created a female character was for my 2nd playthrough of the ME trilogy…I thought that would be enough to provide me with a little bit more variety for a new playthrough…I made her “pretty” just as I made my male character “handsome”…wasn’t anything sexual about it tho

All of these really for me. Whether creating my own character or choosing an already created character, I often go with the female variant, but only in select instances is it for pervy/sexual reasons and even then, it's usually not solely or primarily for that reason either. Like, in fighting games, I often choose female characters because of their typically faster movement types being more suited to my style of play. But just the same, I'll choose male characters that fit my style in that regard or others as well. Really depends on the game really tho, because some games I play the exact opposite of my usual style of play just cuz I find it implemented more interesting in one game vs. another (for example, keep away characters in KOF series vs. in SF series).

But whomever I pick or create, male or female, I do have to find their look aesthetically pleasing and that's not always sexual in nature (most obviously not for men since I find nothing sexually pleasing about men). I usually want my character to look cool or some shyt tho. And yeah, in gender picking games like Cyberpunk or Assassin Creed Odysesy (or whichever one you had the option), more often than not, the female character just seems like she'd be more interesting and mostly not for pervy reasons (tho cyberpunk has direct pervy obtions that it plays a factor there tho, lol). I also never really role play myself as the character I create, as like others said, it's just too difficult to create a character that resembles me, so I rarely bother.

That said, representation still counts for certain and I go for black characters more often than not and also, create black female characters even more especially since they're even more underrepresented in gaming, tho some strides have been made in recent history. This is even more important to me now since having 3 daughters.