When George Floyd got killed they let people riot and tear up shyt. Destroying black businesses.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jan 6th they let CAC rush capital hill.

But college kids peacefully protesting against Israel, they passing laws, firing people, forcing resignations, calling in the national guard and arresting hundreds of people who pose no threat.

The fact that Jews have so much influence in this country is disgusting.
So if I understand your thread title correctly, you are mad that the authorities didn't violently suppress black people protesting racist police violence :wtf: :pacspit:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So if I understand your thread title correctly, you are mad that the authorities didn't violently suppress black people protesting racist police violence :wtf: :pacspit:
Um no.

If anything, the government and white power structure in this country minimized it. They didn’t perceive BLM as a legitimate threat to their power or authority. And in the end it wasn’t. Another brother recently died in the same manner.

Palestine protests are different, because it’s a direct attack on Israel, AIPAC and Jewish influence in this country.

Had BLM and black people protested the exact same way for a free Palestine, blood would’ve been spilled.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cacs - 60%
Black people - 13%
Muslims - 1%

this is the real reason

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Um no.

If anything, the government and white power structure in this country minimized it. They didn’t perceive BLM as a legitimate threat to their power or authority. And in the end it wasn’t. Another brother recently died in the same manner.

Palestine protests are different, because it’s a direct attack on Israel, AIPAC and Jewish influence in this country.

Had BLM and black people protested the exact same way for a free Palestine, blood would’ve been spilled.
You said "they" let people riot and destroy black businesses. That sounds to me as if you're trying to frame blm protests as harmful for the black community and wanted authorities to suppress them. I don't think you care about palestine, you're just trying to make rightwing talking points palatable for black people. I'm getting c00n vibes :mjpls:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You said "they" let people riot and destroy black businesses. That sounds to me as if you're trying to frame blm protests as harmful for the black community and wanted authorities to suppress them. I don't think you care about palestine, you're just trying to make rightwing talking points palatable for black people. I'm getting c00n vibes :mjpls:

Black business got destroyed. Dont act like they didn’t.

As for BLM, that’s a whole different debate. Their intent wasn’t pure and in the end, the “leaders” of that groups saw it as a come up.

I’m not framing shyt. Historically speaking, when it comes to riots, black neighborhoods end up getting the short end of the stick. But that’s the case in most riots around the world.

What happened to Floyd was so egregious, sports leagues got involved.

But again. My beef is with Israel and the Jews in this country. Not BLM. Not protesting, not anything else right now.

And you keep skipping the fact that police didn’t even respond accordingly to the January 6th shyt. Or Occupy Wall St. they let all of that shyt go on with no major pushback.

Harvard students protested and they got the President on Capital Hill answering questions. Then dug up dirt on her from decades ago smearing her name until she eventually resigned. There’s different levels to this shyt that you’re not comprehending. Even with TikTok. When Trump was in office he wanted to ban it but AIPAC and the Jews accelerated that shyt into a reality because it was the last news outlet in this country with some type of influence that they couldn’t control.

For example. The comments section on yahoo is controlled by an Israeli company. The AI and algorithms are so strong that it’s damn near impossible to criticize Israel or Jews. Even if you type historical facts or quote shyt from the very article you’re commenting on, if it’s critical of Israel it gets rejected.

At what point did they do this to pro BLM content? Never.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
These aren’t college kids. These protests also have been hijacked folks looking to escalate and agitate. Rinse and repeat

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset