When George Floyd got killed they let people riot and tear up shyt. Destroying black businesses.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
OP you are one sorry son of a bytch, i hope you know that. good job spreading white supremacist bullshyt here.

those dirty motherfukkers infiltrated MLPS and started fires to get the crowd to go along with it. and you turned around and blamed it on black people.

550vmq.png

f0r8ls.png

but keep repeating your dumb shyt and im sure someone will agree with you eventually.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
OP you are one sorry son of a bytch, i hope you know that. good job spreading white supremacist bullshyt here.

those dirty motherfukkers infiltrated MLPS and started fires to get the crowd to go along with it. and you turned around and blamed it on black people.

550vmq.png

f0r8ls.png

but keep repeating your dumb shyt and im sure someone will agree with you eventually.

I think you’re missing the point.

It’s about the level of influence and power being wielded.

And I didn’t just bring up the BLM protests. It was the same with MAGA. The powers that be let them protest for a good amount of time.

But this Palestinian shyt is on another level. They are trying to ban TikTok in this country because of Israel. And no it’s not China spying. If that were the case, how come they’re not trying to ban it in Israel. The NBA supported BLM. Cities put up banners. Imagine the NBA coming out with #ceasefire banners on the court.

You have tunnel vision with it comes to trying to call white supremacy when AIPAC and Israel are the biggest white supremacist in this country.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
black businesses? very few. cacs were destroying cac business because the economy was trash and hid behind BLM. black folks were the calmest out of everyone. all 3 examples you posted deal with cacs.

COINTELPRO 2.0

if you know, you know.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I think you’re missing the point.

It’s about the level of influence and power being wielded.

And I didn’t just bring up the BLM protests. It was the same with MAGA. The powers that be let them protest for a good amount of time.

But this Palestinian shyt is on another level. They are trying to ban TikTok in this country because of Israel. And no it’s not China spying. If that were the case, how come they’re not trying to ban it in Israel. The NBA supported BLM. Cities put up banners. Imagine the NBA coming out with #ceasefire banners on the court.

You have tunnel vision with it comes to trying to call white supremacy when AIPAC and Israel are the biggest white supremacist in this country.
i got no beef with your palestine position. i was upset about the george floyd "riot" implication.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
i got no beef with your palestine position. i was upset about the george floyd "riot" implication.
The response by the powers that be ain’t the same. That’s all I’m saying.

Basically the powers that be didn’t give a shyt. They let shyt escalate to the point shyt got out of control.

With Palestine protestors at these schools, it’s overkill. They are calling them terrorist sympathizers.

Both protests were valid. I just don’t like how Jews in this country are trying to dictate shyt.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
But that was real rioting and they let it go on for days before the police did anything.

This is college kids and professors peacefully sitting in tents and they treating them like terrorists. They had college presidents on Capitol Hill in damn hearings in front of congress.

It’s not the same. Congress passed bills. They didn’t do none of that in 2020.
fukk you mean "that was real rioting"?

nikka. 92% of the GF protest were without incident. Meaning 92% of the millions of people out there didn't do shyt wrong.

How did "people burn up things for days" when the very few incidents where people flamed shyt was immediately put to rest and didn't happen again?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

nikka. 92% of the GF protest were without incident. Meaning 92% of the millions of people out there didn't do shyt wrong.

How did "people burn up things for days" when the very few incidents where people flamed shyt was immediately put to rest and didn't happen again?

guess that brother was at home with the shades, blinds pulled down hiding under his bed with his phone glued to his face.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin

I was in Charlotte and participated in a protest.

The energy was different. The anger was way more intense than this Palestine shyt.

Let’s not go there. I’m not comparing the two. My shots are going at APAIC, ADL, and all of the cover racist Jews in this country.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People got arrested for Jan 6 and the Floyd riots, still stand with those opposed to Israeli abuses.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Why would Jews attack black people for rioting over George Floyd? :why: Academia is dominated by Jews and you think you're going to talk greasy and not be met with a response? :mjlol: Jews supposed to let you punch them in the chest and hide behind "Palestinian genocide" like you really care about those Arabs like that :duck:? Nah nikka, you start talking sh1t and putting your nose into other people's business, don't get mad when you get hit, too :ufdup:, talking about "WHY YOU HITTIN' ME?!!! :damn::damn::mjcry:"
islam sucks as a religion but (ashkenazi) jews are worse for society :manny: