When George Floyd got killed they let people riot and tear up shyt. Destroying black businesses.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Jan 6th they let CAC rush capital hill.

But college kids peacefully protesting against Israel, they passing laws, firing people, forcing resignations, calling in the national guard and arresting hundreds of people who pose no threat.

The fact that Jews have so much influence in this country is disgusting.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:francis:I recall a lot of people got they ass beat four years ago but you sissies need to be fake mad about something

And btw you’re proving these peoples point but irony is lost on some of you girls

But that was real rioting and they let it go on for days before the police did anything.

This is college kids and professors peacefully sitting in tents and they treating them like terrorists. They had college presidents on Capitol Hill in damn hearings in front of congress.

It’s not the same. Congress passed bills. They didn’t do none of that in 2020.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
But that was real rioting and they let it go on for days before the police did anything.

This is college kids and professors peacefully sitting in tents and they treating them like terrorists. They had college presidents on Capitol Hill in damn hearings in front of congress.

It’s not the same. Congress passed bills. They didn’t do none of that in 2020.

Thats’s not true and you know its not

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I actually got negged here because I jokingly (but probably true lets face it) that they are just letting all the black people riot so they get covid.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Its a hell of a lot easier to identify and punish college students on campus vs any random people at a public protest
And even then they cracked down on those protests. Thousands of protestors were arrested and beaten as a result too. I don't know why the OP has to lie about this to make his point.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
We gotta do better tho and not fukk up where we actually live. Not saying to do damage elsewhere tho :sas1:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more the Jewish elite and influencers pulling the strings resist, the deeper the ink dries on their own death sentence politically and socially. Imagine having so much control while still purporting to be oppressed.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Why would Jews attack black people for rioting over George Floyd? :why: Academia is dominated by Jews and you think you're going to talk greasy and not be met with a response? :mjlol: Jews supposed to let you punch them in the chest and hide behind "Palestinian genocide" like you really care about those Arabs like that :duck:? Nah nikka, you start talking sh1t and putting your nose into other people's business, don't get mad when you get hit, too :ufdup:, talking about "WHY YOU HITTIN' ME?!!! :damn::damn::mjcry:"